Prescription lenses / glasses / sunglasses!

Posted 3rd May
Hi all,

I'm in need of new lenses for my glasses (new prescription from optician)

anyone know of any good deals on?

I have the frames for both normal glasses

And sunglasses frames.

Just needing lenses in each.

many thanks !!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Search glasses on here ... Lots get added! 2 for £16 deals are around currently.
Why didn't you ask the optician for a price? I would imagine that would be the sort of place you would buy just lenses from. Although it is probably going to cost you more than a pair of new glasses just to get new lenses.
666FU40 m ago

Why didn't you ask the optician for a price? I would imagine that would be …Why didn't you ask the optician for a price? I would imagine that would be the sort of place you would buy just lenses from. Although it is probably going to cost you more than a pair of new glasses just to get new lenses.

High street optician are in no way competitive with a reglaze. Mine wanted over £200 for transition lens, got the same thing online at Direct Sight with thinner lens for £90...
666FU58 m ago

Why didn't you ask the optician for a price? I would imagine that would be …Why didn't you ask the optician for a price? I would imagine that would be the sort of place you would buy just lenses from. Although it is probably going to cost you more than a pair of new glasses just to get new lenses.

Well I did, infact I asked 2! But both came back pretty high and I was in a rush to get to work on time so didn't sort it out then and there.

Just wondered as I thought some opticians did deals on getting 1 pair reglazed / sunglasses half price etc etc.
Glasses direct
Another recommendation for glasses direct from me too!
Cheaper to buy frames and lenses from discount sites like spex4less
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions