Prescription Safety Glasses

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Hi can anyone advise me the cheapest place to get prescription safety glasses.
Can’t use the fixed prescription as each eye is different
Thanks in advance
Andy
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Make your employer pay for them
matthews947912/12/2019 17:39

Make your employer pay for them

All they offer is a safety cover which goes over regular glasses . That isn’t what I want .
andy5and12/12/2019 17:44

All they offer is a safety cover which goes over regular glasses . That …All they offer is a safety cover which goes over regular glasses . That isn’t what I want .

Why? Uncomfortable
Yeah sucks glasses are needed for me but a pain
Edited by: "Norseg" 12th Dec 2019
Best to go to optician for that, that’s my line of work so if you need more info, pm me
By law your company has to pay any cost of them, they can offer a set sum to try and entice you to shop cheaply, however safety equipment is not something they can get round, they cost what they cost...

P. S I bought some carbon fibre ones for £83, can't remember where from but sure I just typed prescription safety glasses into Google
andy5and12/12/2019 17:44

All they offer is a safety cover which goes over regular glasses . That …All they offer is a safety cover which goes over regular glasses . That isn’t what I want .

Tell your employer via email (so you have written evidence) that they keep falling off and dont fully cover the area and you feel that you are at risk and would like them to supply you with an alternative.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions