Expired

Prescription Swimming goggles

Found 10th Aug 2009
Hello friends,
any recommendations for buying swimming googles with prescription? I can find very rare sites offering this.
If you have come it across already , please share it.
Community Updates
AskGlassesSwimmingGoggles
13 Comments
I think Boots do them.
asda do them from £19.50
vision express do them I think,
specsavers do them
my sis gets them from local independet opticians
Original Poster
thanks a lot
Banned
You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming goggles?? :thinking: and they just do the Prescription?? or the companies mention do everything. :roll:
Thanks
I like a good swim and I like my Zoggs goggles with anti fogging that works, so Ive always just used these with daily disposable contact lenses. This way you still get a good quality goggle and you can see.

I know its not what you asked but thought I'd put it out there as an alternative option.
jjcaho;5980327

You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming … You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming goggles?? :thinking: and they just do the Prescription?? or the companies mention do everything. :roll:Thanks

Vision express had goggles there and there was a sign about prescription lenses for them so I assume you buy the goggles the same way you do glasses.
Banned
rep both of you for your answers. Thanks!!:thumbsup:
Was in vision express today and they say £25 for prescription goggles so they actually seem reasonably priced.
Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are illuminus green
leecher;5994389

Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are … Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are illuminus green

How does that work with a prescription? Do they make them to your prescription?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants