Expired

Prescription Swimming goggles

Found 10th Aug 2009
Hello friends,
any recommendations for buying swimming googles with prescription? I can find very rare sites offering this.
If you have come it across already , please share it.

13 Comments

I think Boots do them.

asda do them from £19.50

vision express do them I think,

specsavers do them

my sis gets them from local independet opticians

Original Poster

thanks a lot

Banned

You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming goggles?? :thinking: and they just do the Prescription?? or the companies mention do everything. :roll:
Thanks

I like a good swim and I like my Zoggs goggles with anti fogging that works, so Ive always just used these with daily disposable contact lenses. This way you still get a good quality goggle and you can see.

I know its not what you asked but thought I'd put it out there as an alternative option.

jjcaho;5980327

You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming … You all said they do them......... Do you have to buy your OWN Swimming goggles?? :thinking: and they just do the Prescription?? or the companies mention do everything. :roll:Thanks

Vision express had goggles there and there was a sign about prescription lenses for them so I assume you buy the goggles the same way you do glasses.

Banned

rep both of you for your answers. Thanks!!:thumbsup:

Was in vision express today and they say £25 for prescription goggles so they actually seem reasonably priced.

Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are illuminus green

leecher;5994389

Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are … Got mine from fleabay for £11 they are excellent, only thing is they are illuminus green

How does that work with a prescription? Do they make them to your prescription?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    2. I posted a deal that has been removed612
    3. Whatsup number, confused44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?79

See more discussions