Present Advice - what do 6yr old girls like !!

16 replies
Found 15th Dec 2010
Im really stuck - I have to buy a 6yr old girl a pressie for xmas. She has everything though :s only about £10 I spend so as you can imagine i am finding it hard. Clothes - she wears good quality, expensive clothes, mostly named brands. Toys - I wouldnt know where to start!! She is a girly girl, loves hair, pretty girly things. She is such a princess, lovely kid fair play. I would appreciate suggestions.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

£10 claires accessories voucher?

Banned

Some sort of craft kit, cross stitch kit etc

justin bieber?

try this??

Original Poster

dmh77

try [url=this]this[/url]??

She loves perfume - so could get her that with something else....

lol... this is why I had the page open to link you.... 3 similar aged nieces!!! X)

edit... not found the something extra yet.... bare with me!! lol
Edited by: "dmh77" 15th Dec 2010

pcnutta

http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-School-Musical-Sleepover-Including/dp/B002C73PG0/ref=sr_1_5?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1292452840&sr=1-5then i found a highschool musical 3 set...http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-School-Muiscal-Purse-Toilette/dp/B0030IS77M/ref=sr_1_36?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1292452907&sr=1-36she was into hsm last yr but heaven knows if she still is! LOL

I find home bargains really good for topping up!!

I have just bought some sewing kits from crafts4kids.co.uk which look really good, they have this one for £9.50 crafts4kids.co.uk/pro…38/
You can choose to sort by age group on here - just choose 4 - 9 years and you are away!

'A perfect craft kit for children the Buttonbag Mouse House box contains 18 pre-cut felt circles (enough to make six rainbow-coloured mice and their cheese) and the box can be decorated and turned into their house too.'

My daughter loves this but it says 8+ years Your text here

and this is a good safe present that shes sure to like Your text here

the high school musical perfume is also 4.99 on offer at argos. I got 2 hannah montana and 1 hsm perfume yesterday for 9.98 because it was also 3 for 2 so maybe you could get her both perfumes and then get something for free.x
Edited by: "gemmar26" 15th Dec 2010

This is a bit more expenisive but well worth it as its something I doubt she will already have. Bought it for our neice last year and she was amazed by it. Flitter fairies

This microwavable Tigger is a grrreat price and it's really cute

10 things from poundland, like notepad, pens, photo frame etc, wrap them all individually and that would be pretty nice for a 6 year old in my opinion. The excitement of unwrapping and opening things is just soooo over the top at that age.

Also i think HSM is old now my young 6 year old cousin is all Hannah Montana now, we got her a HM canvas and lamp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    2. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    4. Best renewal with sky after last offer88

See more discussions