Groups
    EXPIRED

Present for a new job!

Hey all,

Well - I finally got me a graduate scheme job! And now that I have, I think I deserve to treat myself...

I really would love an iPod 80GB in Black, but I don't know where the best place is to get one...

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Love the community - its done me so well over the last few months - I hope it never ends!

--D

2 Comments

distilledchill

Hey all,Well - I finally got me a graduate scheme job! And now that I … Hey all,Well - I finally got me a graduate scheme job! And now that I have, I think I deserve to treat myself...I really would love an iPod 80GB in Black, but I don't know where the best place is to get one...Any advice would be much appreciated!Love the community - its done me so well over the last few months - I hope it never ends! --D

Well done with your job !
    Shouldn't you be paying off your loan first !! (Jokin' of course :giggle: )

Cheapest I can find it is £219.99 (ex delivery)
    but they are on back order from Dabs, link follows:

dabs.com/pro…y=0

Might be worth emailing them and asking when they expect stocks and is that price guaranteed ?

Do you still hold a NUS Students card or NUS Extra card ? ;-) Might be worth seeking out what discounts you can get off what companies ??

Amazing how many retailers all have this item at the same price ! £259. To the cynical amongst us it looks a bit like price fixing....:whistling:

Good luck.

savastore.com/pro…d=2

here for same price but cheaper delivery..also 3% quidco cashback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions