Groups
    EXPIRED

present for the girlfriend, help

looking for a deal on ghd straightners for a present any help much appreciated

4 Comments

The GHD website are selling the IV straighteners for £96 with heat protection spray, heat mat and free next day delivery and you can order up until the 23rd Dec if you cant find any better deal
    ghd-uk.co.uk/

Hope this helps

Had a quick look and tbh I cant find any much cheaper anywhere else in the uk that will arrive before xmas.

yes they are great brought some from there 2 weeks ago:thumbsup:
    also got the free stuff, great buy.

Have seen pink GHDs for £61.68 on GHDplaza.com. Not sure about p&p-you will need to look at the website but I am sure there is a 2 day free postage? Hope this helps

stacyl1977;3813976

Have seen pink GHDs for £61.68 on GHDplaza.com. Not sure about p&p-you … Have seen pink GHDs for £61.68 on GHDplaza.com. Not sure about p&p-you will need to look at the website but I am sure there is a 2 day free postage? Hope this helps

I cant find any reviews on this company, have you ordered from them before? Coz i am looking at getting some GHD's and want to make sure they are 100% before ordering from them.

Thanks Bubbles x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions