Groups

Present ideas.....

I need an idea for a present for a guy (turning 16). About £10-£15, maybe £20 max. I need it for wednesday so something I could pick up in Leeds city centre tomorrow would be perfect. Any ideas?!

Thanks!

12 Comments

..........lapdance :thumbsup:

for a 16 year old?!

an electric shaver, to get him all excited about shaving

music cd/compute game or accessory, or a shop voucher (you can't go wrong with that, maybe HMV or a sports shop)
    Or an aftershave?

Knowing what things he was into would help, such as sport? music? collecting things

Original Poster

love the lapdance idea but his mum might kill me. he's into football but I don't actually know him that well to know all his likes/dislikes. just need more of a token present.. might just go with gift vouchers

Gift vouchers are probs best thing to get someone if you dont know them well enough to get them a present you know they will like

perhaps you should do a lapdance:oops: won't cost you a penny then !!:thumbsup:

[size="6"]Cock Ring[/size]

condoms... legal age innit.

Try this firebox.com/com…512 they have a diffrent offer every day. Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240

See more discussions