Present ideas for 10 year old girl?

Posted 29th Nov
Having troubling thinking of things. She's creative, likes dragons, Roblox, Minecraft...among other things
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
Sims or horse riding games may be useful.
It's tricky because just like adults, all 10 year-olds are different. I was obsessed with Adam Ant and American comicbooks back then (yes, it was some time ago). So I definitely wasn't a typical ten year-old girl.

I was very arty and could draw and paint pretty proficiently, which was an easier thing to go with for those who didn't know exactly what I liked.

My 10 year-old niece likes Anime, drawing (she gets her drawing skills from her auntie ), Minecraft, and wants a new mobile phone - and a laptop - after hers is busted a year later.
This Lego Set ticks 2 of your boxes... it’s a minecraft dragon - argos.co.uk/pro…127

Schleich also do some really lovely dragon figures.

Failing that... Why not head down to ‘The Works’ and get her a good quality set of drawing pencils and an art book.
Edited by: "Chrisstara" 29th Nov
What about bath bombs from bath bomb cosmetics? My 10 yr old loves them
spicy_gal29/11/2019 14:53

What about bath bombs from bath bomb cosmetics? My 10 yr old loves them

She gets eczema so not really into soaps etc. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
I reckon you should get things to do with dragons, Roblox, Minecraft...among other things.
StonkwellBogtrotter29/11/2019 15:04

I reckon you should get things to do with dragons, Roblox, …I reckon you should get things to do with dragons, Roblox, Minecraft...among other things.

Ok thanks...
iPhone
iPad
Trips out “horse riding hack ect “
Laptop
Clothes
Depends on your budget. A Lego boost pack costs about £100. Lets her be creative and make a robot. Then there is a Lego Dragon model for £20-£35 depending on offers that’s compatible with it.
You do need to use a tablet of phone for the instructions and as controller.

If spending a lot less. What about a mine craft Lego set
Edited by: "Oneday77" 29th Nov
what about smiggle stuff? My 10 yr old still goes nuts over smiggle. Or 'Hype' range of clothes. kids that age like that
Instax mini 9, my daughter & a few friends have asked for them, all age 10
louiselouise29/11/2019 14:36

It's tricky because just like adults, all 10 year-olds are different. I …It's tricky because just like adults, all 10 year-olds are different. I was obsessed with Adam Ant and American comicbooks back then (yes, it was some time ago). So I definitely wasn't a typical ten year-old girl.I was very arty and could draw and paint pretty proficiently, which was an easier thing to go with for those who didn't know exactly what I liked.My 10 year-old niece likes Anime, drawing (she gets her drawing skills from her auntie ), Minecraft, and wants a new mobile phone - and a laptop - after hers is busted a year later.

Adam Ant wasn't a patch on culture club.
m1keyp1key29/11/2019 18:38

Adam Ant wasn't a patch on culture club.

I quite liked Culture Club as well, but this isn't the time or place to bite.
louiselouise29/11/2019 18:44

I quite liked Culture Club as well, but this isn't the time or place to …I quite liked Culture Club as well, but this isn't the time or place to bite.

Boy George had an amazing voice, Adam Ant on top of the pops just gave me a headache lol.

There's probably only two bands that i listen to now from the 80s and that's Iron Maiden and A-ha.
m1keyp1key29/11/2019 18:50

Boy George had an amazing voice, Adam Ant on top of the pops just gave me …Boy George had an amazing voice, Adam Ant on top of the pops just gave me a headache lol. There's probably only two bands that i listen to now from the 80s and that's Iron Maiden and A-ha.

I still love Morten Harket I've seen a-ha live a few times as well. Analogue was their best recent album.
ashmac29/11/2019 15:27

iPhone iPad Trips out “horse riding hack ect “ Laptop Clothes

Thanks for the suggestions. iPhones and iPads are a bit on the expensive side.
louiselouise29/11/2019 18:52

I still love Morten Harket I've seen a-ha live a few times as well. …I still love Morten Harket I've seen a-ha live a few times as well. Analogue was their best recent album.

Have to say i've not really listened to Analogue. I've their best of (headlines and deadlines) and tend to put either Manhattan Skyline or Stay On These Roads on repeat.
m1keyp1key29/11/2019 18:59

Have to say i've not really listened to Analogue. I've their best of …Have to say i've not really listened to Analogue. I've their best of (headlines and deadlines) and tend to put either Manhattan Skyline or Stay On These Roads on repeat.

I got into Memorial Beach years after it was released - it was panned at the time. Very moody and as always, beautifully sung. Magne has had some great solo albums. Never really got into Savoy, though.
mccririck29/11/2019 18:56

Thanks for the suggestions. iPhones and iPads are a bit on the expensive …Thanks for the suggestions. iPhones and iPads are a bit on the expensive side.

Does she like to read? The new David Walliams is o offer on amazon for £6 so could be added on top?
LillyM29/11/2019 20:31

Does she like to read? The new David Walliams is o offer on amazon for £6 …Does she like to read? The new David Walliams is o offer on amazon for £6 so could be added on top?

She's just stared getting into reading recently. Never used to want to read herself but her teacher has been getting her into The Clumsies books by Nicola Slater.
Ah, look at Liz pinchon Tom gates, my daughter who’s about the same age loves them, I got her the audio books from the book people and that got her to read the books themselves, actually the book people has some David Walliams audio books too on cd, we got my daughter a cheapest CD player and the David Walliams collection last year and that was a winner 😁
*cheapish
Does she like craft? Top model colouring books are a winner too, they get to design clothes and colour things, they are quite good to keep them entertained, we had a 7 y.o, a 9 y.o and a 10 y.o in the summer who loved these when camping and the weather was a bit pants, hours they spent designing things
claire751929/11/2019 18:31

Instax mini 9, my daughter & a few friends have asked for them, all age …Instax mini 9, my daughter & a few friends have asked for them, all age 10

Oh yeah, my niece has asked me for a Polaroid Pop, which I think is a daft idea but what do I know
claire751929/11/2019 18:31

Instax mini 9, my daughter & a few friends have asked for them, all age …Instax mini 9, my daughter & a few friends have asked for them, all age 10

Look quite cool but maybe expensive if taking lots of photos?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions