Groups

Present Ideas for 2 year old boy!

Right, I need to decide what to get my nephew, 2 on Boxing day! - What to get for Christmas and Birthday... so what's rocking the world of a 2 year old boy right now, what's the don of a present? - He's a very boyish boy, likes diy, hammers, building blocks etc lol

Suggestions appreciated!!

14 Comments

Handy Manny>?

How about a tool set? x

drum kit:whistling:

leilahfun;7111158

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545604/limited-edition-40th-anniversary-li

^^^^ I'd say that's perfect xxx

mega blocks

Original Poster

Never heard of Handy Manny lol, just Googled it, I;d rather that than Dora haha.

That rocket thing looks well cool - nice one for the heads up on that

my little one loves her one of theses bit more expensive though and not good on carpet.
    thatcuteage.com/p52…Toy

Original Poster

Gah! Just found out he has the rocket already!

I'm thinking a jack in the box or some kind of oldskool spinning top - can you still get the propper metal ones like I had when I was a kid?

oldskooladdict;7111390

Gah! Just found out he has the rocket already! I'm thinking a jack in the … Gah! Just found out he has the rocket already! I'm thinking a jack in the box or some kind of oldskool spinning top - can you still get the propper metal ones like I had when I was a kid?

you just officially became old with that statement ;-)

I think you can be not sure where... the metal ones used to have kinda sharp edges xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7111516

you just officially became old with that statement ;-)I think you can be … you just officially became old with that statement ;-)I think you can be not sure where... the metal ones used to have kinda sharp edges xxx

Aye! At the grand old of 26 lol

oldskooladdict;7111390

Gah! Just found out he has the rocket already! I'm thinking a jack in the … Gah! Just found out he has the rocket already! I'm thinking a jack in the box or some kind of oldskool spinning top - can you still get the propper metal ones like I had when I was a kid?

hawkins bazaar do old skool toys x

oldskooladdict;7111678

Aye! At the grand old of 26 lol

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions