Present ideas for my girlfriend's 21st

Found 10th Aug 2009
It's my girl friends 21st birthday on 14th September and I have no idea what big present to get her, i've already got her 2 little things but I want to get her a piece of expensive jewellery.

Last year I got her a necklace which she wears everyday and loves so i'm thinking about a ring but not really sure. I got her a spa day voucher for our anniversary and she really enjoyed that too.

Any suggestions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Get her a bracelet that would go with the necklace?

Don't get her a ring unless it's an engagement ring, because that's what she's going to think it is anway!

Elizabeth Duke.

Take her on a memorable day out.

if your near london, going out for a nice meal, followed by tickets to go to the comedy store: (link below) will always go down well. She'll have a few drinks, laugh all night, it'll go down very well!

thecomedystore.co.uk/

Original Poster

jasonodell;5978830

if your near london, going out for a nice meal, followed by tickets to go … if your near london, going out for a nice meal, followed by tickets to go to the comedy store: (link below) will always go down well. She'll have a few drinks, laugh all night, it'll go down very well!http://www.thecomedystore.co.uk/

I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from London >_>

Banned

Adam2050;5978754

Elizabeth Duke.Take her on a memorable day out.

:w00t: How cheap can you get LOL:santa:

WARNING: NSFW, Do not open if you have no sense of humour, Do not open if you have children around and dont want to give an awkward explanation. Contains a rude word... etc etc etc.

That should do it <_>
youtube.com/wat…7fg

I am sorry, i have no useful advice to give, last time i bought something for a g/f she... well, I'm just going to leave it at she wasn't a nice person.

Maybe a weekend away? IMO time together is far better than a gift. If you really want to give her something, i think a bracelet like RBH said. Maybe some ear rings?

RUDOLF;5979318

:w00t: How cheap can you get LOL:santa:

First bit was a joke.

My missus doesn't wear jewelery. So that saves me some mulla.

The Tiffany is a wonderful idea...if you can afford it!

tessb;5979619

tiffany :? aint tht them fancy jewelry :?

its expensive, dont get tht :lol:

i like RBH's idea a nice bracelet :thumbsup:

Yeah I've looked, I've got the I want/can't have's

Original Poster

tessb;5979619

I'm thinking of uk.tiffany.com/Sho…-t+ but i'm not 100% sure yet, gonna keep looking :thumbsup:

She is worth every penny

rwm24;5979714

I'm thinking of … I'm thinking of http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=23318768&mcat=148204&cid=288153&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+288153-r+201445411+201287458-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ but i'm not 100% sure yet, gonna keep looking She is worth every penny

ye thts nice :thumbsup:

i thought tiffanys was way more expensice thn tht :lol: i could afford tht no probs :lol::thumbsup:

Got to be Tiffany's - People always assume it's worth more than it is. There's some decent sub £100 stuff and it comes very nicely gift wrapped.

There's a new range (as an alternative to 'return to tiffanys') on sale in the 5th Avenue store, not sure if it's made its way onto the UK site yet as my flash player doesn't work from behine a firewall.

It goes without saying but don't ever, under any circumstances, buy it from ebay!

Original Poster

nikkib123;5980158

I have this one … I have this one http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01430&mcat=148204&cid=288153&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+288153-r+201445411+201287458-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+Well worth it if you can afford it!

I'm not too keen on any of the stuff that has Tiffany's on it but I don't know if my gf would like it or not

nikkib123;5980158

I have this one … I have this one http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01430&mcat=148204&cid=288153&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+288153-r+201445411+201287458-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+Well worth it if you can afford it!

That's the one I want! And the necklace!

]This is what you're looking for

Here you go fella... Tiffany's ]notes collection... only has a small tiffanys on it the rest is words or phrases and best thing is it's not widely available on ebay so she wont see everybody wearing it.

Banned

when i first met my girlfriend 7 moons ago lol (years) for her 1st birthday we spent together i bought her a morgan gemstone watch , she loves it as it's like a bracelet but also a watch , and sparkly only set me back £80 but she was over the moon , lol she said she was not expecting anything (don't know if that is good or bad looking back though )

Original Poster

nikkib123;6010946

HelloDoes you GF wear alot of jewellery? Does she like chunky jewellery … HelloDoes you GF wear alot of jewellery? Does she like chunky jewellery or dainty jewellery? Think of what she wears for speacial occasions. The second one is more understated and the first one is a bit more "notice me now".I have the first one so I am biased but they are both really nice and she will be happy with either.

She likes dainty jewellery, she only wears little ear rings and the necklace I bought her last year.

Original Poster

nikkib123;6010994

I would definately, without a shadow of a doubt, say the second one then … I would definately, without a shadow of a doubt, say the second one then :thumbsup:

I'm gonna feel poor, bills coming out this weekend + tv license + birthday presents :'(

nikkib123;6010994

I would definately, without a shadow of a doubt, say the second one then … I would definately, without a shadow of a doubt, say the second one then :thumbsup:

for once nikki ur talking sense :p:whistling:

i agree lol if she likes dainty stuff then go for the second :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions