Present idea's for ,my god daughter

9 replies
Found 25th Feb 2008
It is my god daughter's 1st birthday on Saturday and I want to get something she can keep until she is older.

For christmas I put money in to a savings account for her and while I plan on doing that every year anyway, I want something she can keep this time.

So I am looking for ideas please (keeping in mind the silly timescale I left myself )

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

What about a really nice jewellery box? It is something that you never grow out of, and she will probably be getting/already have a few bits and pieces to keep in it.

suze;1631897

What about a really nice jewellery box? It is something that you never … What about a really nice jewellery box? It is something that you never grow out of, and she will probably be getting/already have a few bits and pieces to keep in it.

or a nice necklace/bracelet etc

What about a charm braclet. This first year you could get say a charm in the shape of baby boots or something like that. Then every year you can add to it, then by the time she is old enough to wear it, it will be full of nice charms.

How about a Limited edition or Collectors edition Barbie doll BNIB? It's something that she can keep forever but will apreciate in value and she will never be too old for.
My daughter was bought her first one when she was born.
I have quite a few of them brand new in box that you could choose from too!

My favourite pressie for a godchild is a sovereign, or how about a top quality bottle of champagne (for putting away for her 18th obviously!)?

I also think the charm bracelet's a good idea. I was given one when I was young and still love it and all the memories from each charm.

nikkib123;1631990

What about a charm braclet. This first year you could get say a charm in … What about a charm braclet. This first year you could get say a charm in the shape of baby boots or something like that. Then every year you can add to it, then by the time she is old enough to wear it, it will be full of nice charms.

Thats a loely idea :thumbsup:

I quite like the idea of some sort of time capsule which can be filled with all sorts and left for her to open say on her 18th or 21st Birthday.

What you put in it is only bound by your imagination.

Banned

my father brought my daughter a charm bracelet on her christening day (whick also happened to be on 1st birthday) and she now has as many charms on it as the bracelet will hold, as the chain was quite delicate, she is 14 now and i think has only ever worn it twice, she worries she will loose it - lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions