Groups

presents anyone

anyone else seen this,her christmas was ruined,but at least the proceeds are going to a good cause.

dailymail.co.uk/new…hoo

17 Comments

you think they are all from the £ shop? lol

plumberman01;7360000

you think they are all from the £ shop? lol

or empty :whistling:

Original Poster

bids now at £350 !!

i cant believe the bidding has reached £350!!!

Wow what a scam from a dodgy trader

:w00t:She was gobsmacked when a "friend" revealed shed slept with her boyfriend

she must have some nasty enemies :w00t:

have you seen her other items...so many xmas presents...im gonna go find what i can and get em wrapped;-)

Looks like shes sold a similar bundle with the same description on the 26th of Dec......
    How many BFs did she have.
    In my opinion its a con.

She seem to have lot of unwanted Xmas presents for sale! How weird is that? And she replies she is the only one in the family who does ebay. LOL..... kinda emotional scam i guess. :gift:

look at this 270507796483 and her others? weird or sad?

tinkerbell28;7360172

It's BS, she has also been buying a lot of pressies too from a seller in … It's BS, she has also been buying a lot of pressies too from a seller in the sam area 230416501782 .....................She is a business seller who has cooked up some bull to get the gullible press to give her mass advertising therefore more funds, go to a hospice yer right.A business seller posing as a personal seller with a multitude of multis at a guess, same crap every year.

tinkerbell28;7360188

No she is a business woman drumming up business for her goods no more no … No she is a business woman drumming up business for her goods no more no less, just not being entirely honest IMO.

how did you figure out what shes bid on as since ebay changed i cant figure it out? you used to be ale to see buyers now not..

bit strange that the 'boyfriend' presents are all wrapped in different paper, my fella grabs a roll and wraps the lot in one go like any other normal person.

Bandwagon much? 270507795564 etc etc

JOBLOT OF 9 UNWANTED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.
    WE HAVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY HUSBANDS FAMILY SO HE WANTED TO BIN ALL THE PRESENTS , BUT I VE TALKED HIM INTO SELLING THEM ON HERE INSTEAD.
    I RECIEVED 9 DIFFERENT PARCELS (WILL ADD PICS & SIZES TOMORROW.
    I AM A 40 YEAR OLD FEMALE,QUITE GIRLY , SIZE 8 (1 PARCEL FEELS LIKE CLOTHING)
    CHECK OUT MY OTHER ADS ,SELLING MY HUSBANDS & THE KIDS PRESSIES ALSO.
    ALL ITEMS SENT RECORDED ,DUE TO NUMBER OF ITEMS BEING LOST IN POST

storysacks;7360277

Bandwagon much? 270507795564 etc etcJOBLOT OF 9 UNWANTED CHRISTMAS … Bandwagon much? 270507795564 etc etcJOBLOT OF 9 UNWANTED CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.WE HAVE FALLEN OUT WITH MY HUSBANDS FAMILY SO HE WANTED TO BIN ALL THE PRESENTS , BUT I VE TALKED HIM INTO SELLING THEM ON HERE INSTEAD.I RECIEVED 9 DIFFERENT PARCELS (WILL ADD PICS & SIZES TOMORROW.I AM A 40 YEAR OLD FEMALE,QUITE GIRLY , SIZE 8 (1 PARCEL FEELS LIKE CLOTHING)CHECK OUT MY OTHER ADS ,SELLING MY HUSBANDS & THE KIDS PRESSIES ALSO.ALL ITEMS SENT RECORDED ,DUE TO NUMBER OF ITEMS BEING LOST IN POST

its what i just said:roll:
    tinkerbell says its all a scam-so i wont be bidding:)

only thing i find funny is her postage at £5 so they must be flipping light presents!

plumberman01;7360328

its what i just said:roll:tinkerbell says its all a scam-so i wont be … its what i just said:roll:tinkerbell says its all a scam-so i wont be bidding:)only thing i find funny is her postage at £5 so they must be flipping light presents!

I find it harsh that the children have to suffer her falling out and lose their presents.:gift:

I have unwanted presents from my ex but they will be going to the charity shop, cant imagine them being very nice as he never could choose gifts i always did that, and he was a bit of a miser, Lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions