38 replies
Found 11th Jan
Live now

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

Original Poster

This man in less than 10 days time will be POTUS.

Original Poster

Trump says he doesn't think Americans "care at all" about his tax returns because he "won" and "became president" cbsn.ws/2iD…V1P

So this guy is some how worse than all the kiddy fiddling, war mongering, dumbasses, puppets, promise breaking, war criminals, self interested, bribe takers that were in there before right?

Wow he must LITERALLY be Hitler.
Edited by: "catbeans" 11th Jan

I still can't quite believe this is happening X)

change to "lies now"

Original Poster

Trump attorney: Emoluments clause "has never been interpreted to apply to fair value exchanges"

Archie...
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9xryb8VVyzw/hqdefault.jpg

archer1204

Trump says he doesn't think Americans "care at all" about his tax returns … Trump says he doesn't think Americans "care at all" about his tax returns because he "won" and "became president" http://cbsn.ws/2iDiV1P

some dont, a lot of people voted for him. He won.

http://blogs.gartner.com/alan-duncan/files/2014/12/were-all-doomed.jpg

Banned

I wonder if Russia have a picture of him naked with his member in a dead pigs head?

This and Brexit...I'm keeping my eyes out for four distinct characters on horses....

I think we'll very quickly see the difference between a talker (Obama/Clinton) & a doer.

Ivanka will be President in 4 years time...so put your mortgage on that now at 200/1

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

I think we'll very quickly see the difference between a talker … I think we'll very quickly see the difference between a talker (Obama/Clinton) & a doer.Ivanka will be President in 4 years time...so put your mortgage on that now at 200/1

Trump will not complete the 4 years Pence will take over Ivanka versus Michelle next election

Original Poster

He just finished with his catchphrase oO
https://media.giphy.com/media/HmY5vP7hXP5ba/giphy.gif
Edited by: "archer1204" 11th Jan

Anyone was better than Clinton though.

Crazy how people are tearing Trump apart because he isn't from political royalty like his losing opponent or from an exclusive neighbourhood in Hollyweird from those who keep it in the family !!.

Good luck Mr Trump, and may you be successful in helping the American people, including white hating African Americans who scalp disabled people because they dare vote against a war mongering, untrusted, corrupt " foundation " money grabbing hypocrite, back to prosperity.

I wish you all the best.

Banned

rodders443

including white hating African Americans who scalp disabled people

There are a lot of nutters about in the World

It is going to be interesting having Trumpy as President. He will either do a lot of good or start WW III.

http://i.imgur.com/zRQTugs.png

trump, brexit, le pen, merkel out, things are looking rosy for the West

donaldduck2

It is going to be interesting having Trumpy as President. He will either … It is going to be interesting having Trumpy as President. He will either do a lot of good or start WW III.

that was Hillary's job if she got in. she was chomping at the bit to start things with Russia and that really wouldn't have ended well

bumbaclart

They have offices all around the world so no doubt they are "law firm of the year" in a few other countries not mentioned in that tweet.
Also another president runner (Ted Cruz) is a partner at the firm, is he also a Russian mole?

tbh it is tweets like this that are the part of the whole fake news scene that is going on atm.

But I guess everyone wants to find that smoking gun.

[email protected]

They have offices all around the world so no doubt they are "law firm of … They have offices all around the world so no doubt they are "law firm of the year" in a few other countries not mentioned in that tweet.Also another president runner (Ted Cruz) is a partner at the firm, is he also a Russian mole?tbh it is tweets like this that are the part of the whole fake news scene that is going on atm.But I guess everyone wants to find that smoking gun.

Not sure how that statement equals fake news, but anyway to stop you spreading fake news Ted Cruz is not a partner, he ceased being a partner in 2013.

bumbaclart

Not sure how that statement equals fake news, but anyway to stop you … Not sure how that statement equals fake news, but anyway to stop you spreading fake news Ted Cruz is not a partner, he ceased being a partner in 2013.

It is fake news because it insinuating a link between Russia & Trump.

Whatever you think about Trump's policies or character, you have to admit he's correct about the media.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Give it a rest.

[email protected]

It is fake news because it insinuating a link between Russia & Trump.

I think you missed the irony along the way.

But anyway to reconfirm Ted Cruz is not a partner, correct?

I think a lot of people will have to eat their own words and eat humble pie (if they're brave enough or magnanimous enough). It's already happening re Brexit, Mark Carney today is the latest.
Interesting times.
The game is on.

catbeans

So this guy is some how worse than all the kiddy fiddling, war mongering, … So this guy is some how worse than all the kiddy fiddling, war mongering, dumbasses, puppets, promise breaking, war criminals, self interested, bribe takers that were in there before right? Wow he must LITERALLY be Hitler.

Or a former BBC Radio DJ

YouDontWantToKnow

I wonder if Russia have a picture of him naked with his member in a dead … I wonder if Russia have a picture of him naked with his member in a dead pigs head?

Plenty of video piddling in Obama's bed. Did we do that one yet? I've not been paying attention.

DarkEnergy2012

I think we'll very quickly see the difference between a talker … I think we'll very quickly see the difference between a talker (Obama/Clinton) & a doer.Ivanka will be President in 4 years time...so put your mortgage on that now at 200/1

Avatar checks out. Might take a punt.

archer1204

This man in less than 10 days time will be POTUS.

Don't worry...you'll wake up on the day and...this!

Be funny if he's been caught grooming, Well not funny, funny but!...

disclaimer, only rumours

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

I wonder if Russia have a picture of him naked with his member in a dead … I wonder if Russia have a picture of him naked with his member in a dead pigs head?

Yes, they're keep that one as an insurance policy

Banned

Rubisco

Whatever you think about Trump's policies or character, you have to admit … Whatever you think about Trump's policies or character, you have to admit he's correct about the media.Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.Give it a rest.

Ya dumayo eta Pravda!

If I was a billionaire my life would be much worse than anything Trump could do.

I'm taking hookers, drugs and Yorkshire puddings in bed AT THE SAME TIME. Heck I would have Aunt Bessie her self in the kitchen sending up a fresh batch of puddings on the hour.

Graham1979

If I was a billionaire my life would be much worse than anything Trump … If I was a billionaire my life would be much worse than anything Trump could do. I'm taking hookers, drugs and Yorkshire puddings in bed AT THE SAME TIME. Heck I would have Aunt Bessie her self in the kitchen sending up a fresh batch of puddings on the hour.

That's disgusting...home made yorkshire puddings are best

Edited by: "fjjj234" 12th Jan

fjjj234

That's disgusting...home made yorkshire puddings are best

​they would be homemade, like op said aunt Bessie herself would be in the kitchen knocking em out.

Banned

donaldduck2

It is going to be interesting having Trumpy as President. He will either … It is going to be interesting having Trumpy as President. He will either do a lot of good or start WW III.

Latter

Original Poster

smiler594

Latter

Well if it is we wont be around to see the end of it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets44
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    3. Amazon deliveries36