President Of The USA

*spoilers*
    do not enter if waiting until news at ten

7 Comments

Original Poster

he's fried him

Obama!!!!!!!!

Banned

Is it true that Macain offered the state of Kentuckey free chips with their chicken?

Original Poster

PeePeeHILL;3374401

Is it true that Macain offered the state of Kentuckey free chips with … Is it true that Macain offered the state of Kentuckey free chips with their chicken?

he amazingly promised them 'freedom'

fries

Banned

http://inkslwc.wordpress.com/2008/10...sed-on-issues/

nice find,
    I was in Harlem 3 weeks ago (scary place) only there with my friend for 15 minutes before we left on the nearest tube. 4t we were going to get mugged.

PeePeeHILL;3374425

nice find,I was in Harlem 3 weeks ago (scary place) only there with my … nice find,I was in Harlem 3 weeks ago (scary place) only there with my friend for 15 minutes before we left on the nearest tube. 4t we were going to get mugged.

I have been there loads, and spent lots of money in the shops there, ate food, shopped some more, and felt perfectly safe, and caught the subway out again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?712
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions