Groups

Pressie ideas for friends 30th Birthday?

Its my friends 30th Birthday in 2 weeks and Im after some inspiration on gift ideas? She is not a fussy person but was just wondering if anyone had ideas as ive just enough time to order online if need be. Thanks.

11 Comments

terramundi pot

oil of Olay

Next voucher?

angleskinrach;3991159

Next voucher?

vouchers not such a good idea considerin the economy n wot happened with the zavvi vouchers thing........................wots ur bugdet?

what about a facial or a treatment, massage or something along those lines?
    I'm presuming it's a woman though.

If she has kids herself u cud watch the kids for a hour while she has sum time to have a manicure or a facial?
    hairdressers/beauty places do vouchers also

Original Poster

Emma-lee;3991600

what about a facial or a treatment, massage or something along those … what about a facial or a treatment, massage or something along those lines?I'm presuming it's a woman though.

Yeah. I had thought of something along those lines. Nice for her to have some "me" time. Thanks.

Original Poster

davieg;3991138

terramundi pot

Whats that!!!!!!!!????????

Original Poster

[email protected];3991674

If she has kids herself u cud watch the kids for a hour while she has sum … If she has kids herself u cud watch the kids for a hour while she has sum time to have a manicure or a facial?hairdressers/beauty places do vouchers also

Good idea.

a terrimundi pot is a clay pot which has a hole u can put money in. u have to smash it to get ur money out. u can get them in various colours & even personalised. very pretty. my friend has just had her 30th & we got her a share voucher for tiffany's.

busymom;3992529

Whats that!!!!!!!!????????

its a money pot! very colourful which you write a wish in it and smash it when its full!
    terramundi.co.uk/?gc…DCw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions