Community Updates
nimbusgamer
Mags and papers suitable for all ages, from kids to elderly, for all interests (see sample list below) from gossip and gardening to travel and tutorials. Parents, no need to pay for that publication your child's teacher recommends for wider reading / current affairs / university applications (Businessweek, The Economist, New Scientist, Science Focus etc.).

Do a Google search (e.g. "Harrow library magazines") to see if your Council gives free access to thousands of magazines and newspapers. The library website should tell you how to get access. You will need to be a registered library member. Your library may give access to multiple providers. The providers will likely have features such as an app and download functionality.

Contents:
[1] If your library uses PressReader
[2] If your library uses RBDigital
[3] Sample of 11 PressReader newspapers available from my library
[4] Sample of 70 PressReader and RBDigital magazines available from my library

[1] If your library uses PressReader:
1) Visit pressreader.com/
2) Disable your adblocker for the website if you have it installed on your browser
3) > Sign In
4) > Library or Group
5) There may be a pop-up asking if you want to allow location access. I selected "don't allow" bu it shouldn't matter even if you select "allow"
6) Start typing your Council name. If they provide access via PressReader, it should appear. If not, either they give magazine access via a different provider (e.g. RBDigital, Zinio) or your Council doesn't provide access at all.
7) Click your institution, enter your library card number and click sign in. It will tell you that your complimentary access will end in XX days, but you can ignore that, your access auto-renews.

[2] If your library uses RBDigital:
0) Other Councils also provide access to RBDigital (check your library website) but only these LLC members can register using the link I've provided in step 1) below: Barking & Dagenham, Brent, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Hackney, Harrow, Havering, Hounslow, Kingston, Lewisham, Luton, Merton, Newham, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Vision Redbridge, Waltham Forest.
1) Visit llc.rbdigitalglobal.com/
2) > Register
3) Enter details and select library from dropdown list.
4) > Register

[3] Sample of 11 PressReader newspapers from my library
Daily Express / Sunday Express
Daily Mail / Mail on Sunday
Daily Mirror / Sunday Mirror
Daily Record
Daily Star / Daily Star Sunday
Daily Telegraph / Sunday Telegraph
Guardian
Independent
London Evening Standard
Observer
Washington Post

[4] Sample of 70 PressReader and RBDigital magazines from my library (47 via PR, 56 via RB):
Amateur Gardening
BBC Countryfile
BBC Easy Cook
BBC Gardeners' World
BBC Good Food
BBC History
BBC Music
BBC Science Focus
BBC Sky at Night
BBC Top Gear
BBC Wildlife
Beano