Pressure washer

Found 10th Jul
Hi
Could you recomend some good water lressure fir car wash please?
Community Updates
9 Comments
Nilfisk much better then karcher, as Nilfisk use a metal motor compared to a plastic for Karcher
Question has been asked many times here - worth searching the Ask forum for older threads.

In summary Nilfisk generally wins the recommendation.
Don't jetwash between your alloy wheels, 90% of the time you wash grease of the bits which need grease there.
Van197311 h, 7 m ago

Question has been asked many times here - worth searching the Ask forum …Question has been asked many times here - worth searching the Ask forum for older threads. In summary Nilfisk generally wins the recommendation.

How do you search the ask, I can only search deals, no options for discussions
snoopy183 m ago

How do you search the ask, I can only search deals, no options for …How do you search the ask, I can only search deals, no options for discussions

I use a laptop - assume it will be the same on the app. Search for what you want - then click the "Discussion" tab at the top of the page - the default view is "Deals".
Van19738 m ago

I use a laptop - assume it will be the same on the app. Search for what …I use a laptop - assume it will be the same on the app. Search for what you want - then click the "Discussion" tab at the top of the page - the default view is "Deals".

Cheers , I get the option on my pc , not on my iPad for some reason.
Don't bother with cheap Karcher pressure washers as they use plastic pumps and they just fail the more expensive Karcher's have metal pumps which are more reliable. I currently have a Nilfisk which has been excellent in my opinion they are a lot better than Karcher's.
Nothing wrong with Karcher had mine 8 years still going strong. What's your budget?
could you recomend exactly one model??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants