Pressure washer

Posted 1st Mar
Hello all,

I want to purchase a pressure washer for my bicycle as hand washing using brushes and sponges doesn’t seem to be enough

I currently use ‘Muc Off’ products and I’m wondering do I buy their own pressure washer or do I go for a general one.

I have interest in Bosch EasyAquatak pressure washers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Previously had a Bosch and also a Karcher pressure washer and they both died within 18 months with once a week use.
Bought a Kew Nilfisk washer around 7 years ago for about £100 from Argos and it's still going strong and only last week used it continuously for over an hour cleaning my patio flags.
Best ones are nilfisk. Get the c120
Nilfisk are great, bought one to replace my dead karcher, would recommend
Try a hose with a high pressure nozzle first (you'll need a hose for the pressure washer anyway)
esar01/03/2020 14:10

Try a hose with a high pressure nozzle first (you'll need a hose for the …Try a hose with a high pressure nozzle first (you'll need a hose for the pressure washer anyway)

I have tried one but it’s not coming out that powerful. Need something with extra output
D3LL80Y01/03/2020 14:19

I have tried one but it’s not coming out that powerful. Need something w …I have tried one but it’s not coming out that powerful. Need something with extra output

Fair enough, the Toolstation one above looks good (will be easy to get different attachments and a nozzle when it eventually wears out as it's a known brand)
Get one of the screwfix ones got mine last year no quality issues and it's a lot better than my BOSCH one it replaced.
Parkside £60 from Lidl this Thursday. There is a link here.
I have a vax one and for the past 3 years it has been left outside uncovered in all weathers (it did live in the bike shed but then it was needed for well - bikes), including getting buried in snow and the thing still works perfectly, its a little sunfaded but other than that its a beast, even dropped it off the edge of a single story flat roof when clearing the moss.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants