Found 8th Apr 2009
I reckon I need one of these to blast we weeds out of the cracks on the driveway, we have those tiny little bricks so there are loads and loads of cracks, and weeds. What do I look for in a pressure washer? They all seem much of a muchness to me but then again I know nothing about them!

6 Comments

You'll potentially ruin your driveway if you use one of them. Get weed killer (and lots of it) and go that route.

Not advisable if it is block paving as you will wash all the sand out ! Use a weed killer like Weedol then it's a labour intensive job of scraping each joint with a tool for the job
flexyourplastic.co.uk/pro…ber

Original Poster

Bah, it's gonna be hard work, isn't it? Ah well, thanks lol

tessb;4864758

Bah, it's gonna be hard work, isn't it? Ah well, thanks lol

Yes it is but when it's done treat with a good weedkiller like roundup and treat again in autumn and then spring and you should have no more problems

Original Poster

Cheers Mike

mikebike;4864749

Not advisable if it is block paving as you will wash all the sand out ! … Not advisable if it is block paving as you will wash all the sand out ! Use a weed killer like Weedol then it's a labour intensive job of scraping each joint with a tool for the jobhttp://www.flexyourplastic.co.uk/productsearch/gardenshops/products.php?q=Burgon+And+Ball+Block+Paving+Brush+Fsc+Timber

Re-sand afterwards
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769296
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions