Expired

Pressure washer advice and price!!

5 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2007
It's that time of year......the sun comes out and I start to think of the garden,and heyho,the patio is looking somewhat green!!
Last year with a bit of elbow grease and a stiff brush it came up fine,but not this year,noooo....despite some stern effort and three blisters I think it needs the help of a pressure washer.

I know that Karcher are good but they are also expensive,I do not want to pay much more than £50 if i can help it....£70 is max if the appliance in question will change my life!!

Don't really know much about them,so any help and advice would be very much appreciated.:)

Thanks in anticipation. xxx

6 Comments

so you've a mucky patio and well as a mucky mind LOL..if you look on the auto express website they did a recent review of pressure washers which may offer some guidance...sorry I haven't a link I just remember reading it in the weekly email they send me.

muckypup

It's that time of year......the sun comes out and I start to think of the … It's that time of year......the sun comes out and I start to think of the garden,and heyho,the patio is looking somewhat green!!Last year with a bit of elbow grease and a stiff brush it came up fine,but not this year,noooo....despite some stern effort and three blisters I think it needs the help of a pressure washer.I know that Karcher are good but they are also expensive,I do not want to pay much more than £50 if i can help it....£70 is max if the appliance in question will change my life!!Don't really know much about them,so any help and advice would be very much appreciated.:) Thanks in anticipation. xxx

When using on a patio, try not to jet the water directly at the grouting, or you could end up with some very loose slabs :thumbsup:

aldi have one, dont know how good it is tho aldi-stores.co.uk/

Original Poster

currychops

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/207576/pressure_washers.htmllink found

Cheers for that:thumbsup:

There's one at £40 that looks ok,a bit noisy apparently,but hopefully it will drive the neighbours' dogs nuts(they drive me nuts,so all's fair!)

That's going on the list,thanks currychops:)

Original Poster

saintscouple

When using on a patio, try not to jet the water directly at the grouting, … When using on a patio, try not to jet the water directly at the grouting, or you could end up with some very loose slabs :thumbsup:

Not used one before so thanks for the advice:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions