Pressure washer for car ??

Edited by:"vassy4u"Found 9th Sep 2017
Hi all

I'm looking to buy a pressure washer for my car. Which model do you guys recommend??
Budget max - £100

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

We have a karcher pressure washer k2. It's compact and does the job well. We use it for patio too. I think it cost only £50 when we bought it.

Original Poster

mixmixi4 m ago

We have a karcher pressure washer k2. It's compact and does the job well. …We have a karcher pressure washer k2. It's compact and does the job well. We use it for patio too. I think it cost only £50 when we bought it.

Thanks buddy. I was thinking whether karcher or Nilfisk to buy.

vassy11 m ago

Thanks buddy. I was thinking whether karcher or Nilfisk to buy.

I don't know how's the other one but we are happy with ours mate.

i've got a k2 and then i got an autobrite lance and snow foam which is good for washing my cars i think k2 was 48 from tesco and the lance was 35 with a 500ml bottle of foam

The Karcher K2 worked well when I borrowed it from my dad

I've got a Karcher, not sure what model it is, got it off QVC years ago, brings the patio up really well, even removed cement off it, and our water pressure is low.

Can't comment on Karcher's but my Nilfisk has been a trojan!

I have a c110 nilfisk and use it for the car. It came with a right angle nozzle that helps get up into wheel arches and cleaning underneath the car. It was around 70quid in argos when i bought it 6 years ago.

Original Poster

There are literally 4 models for Karcher.
1. Karcher k2 compact
2. Karcher k2 full control
3. Karcher k2 full control home
4. Karcher k2 compact home and car

Which one are you guys suggesting??
Thanks

Hi!

Original Poster

DexMorgan12 m ago

Hi!

Hello

Nilfilsh

Original Poster

coventgamer13 m ago

Nilfilsh

Totally agree. Bought k2 Karcher home. Wasn't good with plastic pump. Returned. Bought nilkisk c120. Excellent pressure washer.

There's a Bosch one on sale rn

Original Poster

parasyte30 m ago

There's a Bosch one on sale rn

Thanks. Well pleased with Nilfisk c120. @ £60
Post a comment
@
    Text