Pressure washer for patio cleaning

Found 13th May
Hi

Can you please suggest a good pressure washer for cleaning patio ? We have brick patio & also stone tile portion but it’s got dirty with moss/algae/grass/weeds between brick lines.
Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
16 Comments
Nilfisk are very good.
Which one to buy nilfisk 105/110/120?

Nilfisk 105 Argos for £59
But Nilfisk 110 were for £59 on Amazon sometime back
How often and what jobs would you use it for?

Budget?
I have the K4 premium for £150 a little while ago with the patio cleaner (T4 or somthing). It is very good, the attachment for the patio makes the job so quick. You have to watch with Kartcher though because their cheaper models are made with plastic pumps, but their premium models are solid.

If you are buying cheap get nilfisk their cheaper models are good for the money, if you are spending more get a K4/K5 premium, in my opinion
moss/algae ie green paving slabs? - use Wet & Forget. Not cheap BUT it works. I was not looking forward to cleaning the patio again and my darling wife nagged me into using W&F. The whole thing looks B brilliant and no pressure washing

grass/weeds use a weed killer
Edited by: "ccnp" 13th May
dhanepud1 h, 54 m ago

Which one to buy nilfisk 105/110/120?Nilfisk 105 Argos for £59But Nilfisk …Which one to buy nilfisk 105/110/120?Nilfisk 105 Argos for £59But Nilfisk 110 were for £59 on Amazon sometime back

Any will suffice, more powerful ones will get job done faster. Be careful when cleaning between bricks. If you put too much pressure you will remove the sand ,. This sand keeps the bricks in place.
ccnp10 h, 41 m ago

moss/algae ie green paving slabs? - use Wet & Forget. Not cheap BUT it …moss/algae ie green paving slabs? - use Wet & Forget. Not cheap BUT it works. I was not looking forward to cleaning the patio again and my darling wife nagged me into using W&F. The whole thing looks B brilliant and no pressure washinggrass/weeds use a weed killer

Or just sprinkle thin bleach over it. Clears the moss and algae in an hour and costs 29p for 2 litres.
Nitfisk from last week deal did a good job cleaning my patio.

Bargain for £59.00
Dannyrobbo13th May

I have the K4 premium for £150 a little while ago with the patio cleaner …I have the K4 premium for £150 a little while ago with the patio cleaner (T4 or somthing). It is very good, the attachment for the patio makes the job so quick. You have to watch with Kartcher though because their cheaper models are made with plastic pumps, but their premium models are solid.If you are buying cheap get nilfisk their cheaper models are good for the money, if you are spending more get a K4/K5 premium, in my opinion

Slightly disagree, unless you can pick up a bargain Karcher, pound for pound Nilfisk gives a superior machine for same money.
andynicol23 m ago

Slightly disagree, unless you can pick up a bargain Karcher, pound for …Slightly disagree, unless you can pick up a bargain Karcher, pound for pound Nilfisk gives a superior machine for same money.

Sort of agree to disagree, the kartcher attachments are much better and varied also the eco and premium models have a 5 year warranty.
Dannyrobbo13 h, 57 m ago

Sort of agree to disagree, the kartcher attachments are much better and …Sort of agree to disagree, the kartcher attachments are much better and varied also the eco and premium models have a 5 year warranty.

how many attachments do you need to clean a patio?
brilly6 h, 32 m ago

how many attachments do you need to clean a patio?

Just one, the T250 does the job for the patio. Not so much for the car.
Dannyrobbo6 h, 20 m ago

Just one, the T250 does the job for the patio. Not so much for the car.

and so is basically irrelevant to the op
brilly11 h, 46 m ago

and so is basically irrelevant to the op

Watch the corners too, the patio cleaner is round in case you didn’t know. It saves so much time over the lance though. The nilfisk version just makes lots of tiny white circles and is rubbish.
Dannyrobbo43 m ago

Watch the corners too, the patio cleaner is round in case you didn’t know. …Watch the corners too, the patio cleaner is round in case you didn’t know. It saves so much time over the lance though. The nilfisk version just makes lots of tiny white circles and is rubbish.

no, i mean the talk about all the other attachments is irrelvant
patio attachment ok, then lance is fine for corners as hardly any space - other stuff irrelevant
brilly2 h, 10 m ago

no, i mean the talk about all the other attachments is irrelvantpatio …no, i mean the talk about all the other attachments is irrelvantpatio attachment ok, then lance is fine for corners as hardly any space - other stuff irrelevant

If you say so, the option is still there though. My point was that the accessories for Karcher I have found are much better quality and the nilfisk ones are just not long lasting. I guess this is where the money is saved. I added that Kärcher have more variation which is what you’ve latched onto

in my opinion obviously, and you have your own.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants