Pressure washer query

Posted 27th May 2020
hey guys just purchased a pressure washer nilfisk c110. now i dont have an outdoor tap. i have a water butt also what can i connect to my kitchen sink to use the kitchen sink.
3472783.jpg3472783.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
For the sink one of these just be aware there are two sizes so you’ll need to measure mixer nozzle
Edited by: "7ommy.78" 27th May
I use my nilfisk from the water butt, Just use a jubilee clip on the tap. You do need to keep the pressure washer below the level of the tap for it to work.
splatsplatsplat27/05/2020 19:47

I use my nilfisk from the water butt, Just use a jubilee clip on the tap. …I use my nilfisk from the water butt, Just use a jubilee clip on the tap. You do need to keep the pressure washer below the level of the tap for it to work.

Do the nilfisk come with a hose?
adeljay9227/05/2020 19:47

Do the nilfisk come with a hose?

No, you’ll need a hose to supply the water
Do you think you should of maybe asked this question before buying a pressure washer
ding27/05/2020 20:32

Do you think you should of maybe asked this question before buying a …Do you think you should of maybe asked this question before buying a pressure washer

I know but i thought regardless there must be a way and i needed one
Does the kitchen tap have screw lines across edge?
If so you can go B&Q and pick up and adapter which you simply screw (3 in 1 for different sink size) on and then click on the hose connection.

Thats what exactly I do.
rimalpatel00727/05/2020 20:37

Does the kitchen tap have screw lines across edge?If so you can go B&Q and …Does the kitchen tap have screw lines across edge?If so you can go B&Q and pick up and adapter which you simply screw (3 in 1 for different sink size) on and then click on the hose connection. Thats what exactly I do.

I linked above to one that just slides over the mixer so no need to unscrew any part of the tap.... even allows warm water then 🏻
Okay then what the first poster mentioned is what you need
7ommy.7827/05/2020 20:39

I linked above to one that just slides over the mixer so no need to …I linked above to one that just slides over the mixer so no need to unscrew any part of the tap.... even allows warm water then 🏻

When i measured the head ita 30mm but when i unscrew the tip like this its roughly around 2.3cm.
40893035-5e7d5.jpgShould i give it ago?
All you require is a "Tap connector" - just like 7ommy.78 says. There are expensive ones like "Hozelock" or you can pick up cheaper ones:

Wilko - £3 - wilko.com/en-…821

Says outdoor but is fine indoors. All it does is squeeze over your tap - screw the thumbscrew until tight so it 'grips' the tap and then attach your feed hose to the pressure washer.

If you haven't got one already, you would need a hose "Quick coupler" to plug onto the above connector on your tap. The PW should have come with one though. If not,

Wilko - £1 - wilko.com/en-…818

If you don't wish to use your kitchen tap, the tap connector will fit on any other tap, UNLESS it's a square-type tap - in which case, a different type of connector is required:

Wilko - £3 - wilko.com/en-…812

As you can see, there are many inexpensive ways to cover whatever eventuality should arise and a bit of "kit" that'll solve the problem!

Kind regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix28/05/2020 11:57

All you require is a "Tap connector" - just like 7ommy.78 says. There are …All you require is a "Tap connector" - just like 7ommy.78 says. There are expensive ones like "Hozelock" or you can pick up cheaper ones:Wilko - £3 - https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-round-tap-connector/p/0298821Says outdoor but is fine indoors. All it does is squeeze over your tap - screw the thumbscrew until tight so it 'grips' the tap and then attach your feed hose to the pressure washer.If you haven't got one already, you would need a hose "Quick coupler" to plug onto the above connector on your tap. The PW should have come with one though. If not,Wilko - £1 - https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-female-hose-connector/p/0298818If you don't wish to use your kitchen tap, the tap connector will fit on any other tap, UNLESS it's a square-type tap - in which case, a different type of connector is required:Wilko - £3 - https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-mixer-tap-connector/p/0298812As you can see, there are many inexpensive ways to cover whatever eventuality should arise and a bit of "kit" that'll solve the problem!Kind regards, Phsy.

Legend
Post a comment
@
    Text