Pressure washer question???

Found 30th Apr
Looking at a spear and Jackson just wondering as standard do all pressure washers come with the connector that attaches the pressure washer to the water Hose???? Thanks In advanced
Community Updates
7 Comments
I got This one and it came with the hose connector, like this 33723837-57Uao.jpg
Edited by: "ding" 30th Apr
Just buy a Nilfisk one, good quality and reasonably priced cheaper than Karcher and most would agree better quality
ding10 h, 0 m ago

I got This one and it came with the hose connector, like this [Image]

Thanks mate. Did that come in your pressure washer box?
machomansavage6 h, 55 m ago

Thanks mate. Did that come in your pressure washer box?

It did yes, it was in the little bag with the instructions
ding12 m ago

It did yes, it was in the little bag with the instructions

Thanks and that was all u needed so the water hose wouldnt fall off????
machomansavage3 m ago

Thanks and that was all u needed so the water hose wouldnt fall off????

Providing you have the female end on your hose then yep just screw it onto the pressure washer inlet then click your hose on, if you dont get one for any reason they are usually a quid or so from the supermarket or the pound shop
ding5 m ago

Providing you have the female end on your hose then yep just screw it onto …Providing you have the female end on your hose then yep just screw it onto the pressure washer inlet then click your hose on, if you dont get one for any reason they are usually a quid or so from the supermarket or the pound shop

Smashing thanks man, haven't opened it yet but should of picked one up today when I was down there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants