Groups

Prestige or not to Prestige that is the question???

i have just managed to get prestige mode on cod 4 on the ps3 and i have unlocked all guns and even got a quite a few red tiger camos on a few and i was wondering is it worth giving it all up for the prestige?? or is it better to try and get the gold guns??

8 Comments

not worth it, but do it!

Well, there's 10 levels of prestige - If you're bored of not levelling up guns, then prestige, otherwise just stay at 55 and enjoy playing until you feel the need to level everything up

do it once just to say you've done it then spend the next month moaning because you've not got 3 grenades anymore.

ants97;5321481

do it once just to say you've done it then spend the next month moaning … do it once just to say you've done it then spend the next month moaning because you've not got 3 grenades anymore.

LOL! Yeah, it's such a pain entering shipment with just a shotgun and 1 grenade 3 frags owns But so does the shotty. *strokes*

no do not prestige . i wish i hadn't but because i did it the 1st time i had to go all the way to 10th

Don't bother mate. I missed the perks especially overkill. Just keep your weapons and go kick some butt!

don't bother, especially with COD4, just enjoy the fun with all the weapons now.

I did it for the challenge and eventually got to 10th prestige after about 20 days of actual playing time.......aargh
    (360 version)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2240
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions