Groups
    EXPIRED

Pretty Dress for Xmas Day between £20 - £30

Hey everyone!

Having a dilemma!! Since having my baby I have put on a couple of stone. Feeling really uncomfortable with my shape just now. Looked up on the net what body shape I am and it was saying Apple Shaped.

Now need a dress to try to compliment my figure so I look nice. Seen this dress in Very which I really liked (1st post) but as I don't have good credit didn't pass to get to buy it

Would like a dress similar to it (or the same) but really open to suggestions.

Also Xmas day wearing black tights and black high heels so needs to match that

Cheers guys

13 Comments

Looks a lovely dress and good price at £23. Is there not anyone you know that could order if for you and you give them the money?

Original Poster

I would feel embarrassed asking them to do it for me they are really nice dresses on as I have another one of theirs.
    Edited by: "crazyblondechick" 15th Dec 2010

Also typed Vila Black Dress into Ebay - seems to be some nice dresses of similar style there.

Original Poster

I have looked but all in XL/16 dont really tickle my fancy and i already have this one
    http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv185/lisanicol88/CFHigB2kKGrHqNhsE0GF8ImVNBNBptPG0_12.jpg
    Gutted as I used to be a size 10 before I was pregnant and now I need a 14 waist but 16 chest for my assets

Original Poster

Just seen this but not sure...... What do you guys think?? Dress

cant you buy from very without the credit check ie juts pay for it today in full.

Original Poster

superskilly

cant you buy from very without the credit check ie juts pay for it today … cant you buy from very without the credit check ie juts pay for it today in full.

Nope it asks u to sign in therefore u must have an account

http://www.debenhams.com/women/occasion-evening-wear/dresses#catalogId=10001&lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online%3DY/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_18661%7D/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_18661_79117%7D/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_18661_79117_72335_ms%7D/womens_size%3E%7B14%7D&ps=default&sid=*min_price&storeId=10001

Some gorgeous ones on, here, you can just pay with card, think free delivery too,

I ordered from very without opening a credit account?

crazyblondechick

Nope it asks u to sign in therefore u must have an account

you can buy from them without a credit account defo

Original Poster

They wouldnt let me order as they kept sayin sign in gonna have a wee look on Deb's

Original Poster

Ok none I like have my size
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions