Previous year flight timetable

Found 10th Apr
Is there anywhere I can lookup the timetable for a specific route from a previous year?
This is in order to help me plan flights that have not yet been released (e.g. October Half term and Christmas).

Easyjet in particular.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
Risky move in an industry that is changing weekly. Past performance (other than to say BA is c**p) is no guide to future schedules.

Look at other carriers.

But you can use one of the flight tracking web sites to look at every flight to see scheduled and actual times. Search for flight history and flight number (and date)
Original Poster
lisa4rob0910 m ago

Flightradar24.com

Seems to be live data.
Can't find anything relating to flight schedules for October 2017
You can go back type in flight number
Flights are already avaiable for October , depending on the route you are taking, have you looked at skyscanner ? I booked a couple of October flights last weekend
Original Poster
tinkerbellian4 h, 27 m ago

Flights are already avaiable for October , depending on the route you are …Flights are already avaiable for October , depending on the route you are taking, have you looked at skyscanner ? I booked a couple of October flights last weekend

Easy Jet flights from 28th October onwards are being released tomorrow Thursday.
One of the things I want to do is know exactly what dates and times to be checking for, and from which UK airports, to avoid delays and possibly not getting the right seats at the right prices.
That's just one of the things I want to get from having knowledge of previous year schedule.
Edited by: "Bestard" 10th Apr
Bestard1 h, 48 m ago

Easy Jet flights from 28th October onwards are being released tomorrow.One …Easy Jet flights from 28th October onwards are being released tomorrow.One of the things I want to do is know exactly what dates and times to be checking for, and from which UK airports, to avoid delays and possibly not getting the right seats at the right prices.That's just one of the things I want to get from having knowledge of previous year schedule.

You must have half term a week later than where I live. Have you looked at the kayak website, they do flight price forecasting now as well which might help . I think you are better off working on current flight info rather than last year's. At least kayak will forecast if the flights are likely to be cheaper if you wait. Delays have too many variables to be consistent one year to the next.

Just looked and on one day alone last year 8800 flights in and out of UK, I'm not sure there is a website that does what you want exactly.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 10th Apr
Don't plan from old data. Airlines change routes and times regually.
Wadda4 h, 31 m ago

Don't plan from old data. Airlines change routes and times regually.

Correct. Flown easyjet loads of times and the flight times are completely different from one year to another
Bestard7 h, 8 m ago

Easy Jet flights from 28th October onwards are being released tomorrow …Easy Jet flights from 28th October onwards are being released tomorrow Thursday. One of the things I want to do is know exactly what dates and times to be checking for, and from which UK airports, to avoid delays and possibly not getting the right seats at the right prices.That's just one of the things I want to get from having knowledge of previous year schedule.

Isn't half term before the 28th anyway. In any case, just look at the latest available times as they will be the same for the next month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants