Groups

Price check (Broken xbox 360)

Hey,

Just wondering roughly how much I should flog my broken xbox 360 for? Its been gathering dust.

The DVD drive doesn't come out properly unless you push down on a certain part, and it now has 3 red lights when you start it up.

Used to have custom firmware installed, but reverted back to original.

Is it worth anything at all? £10? £15? not sure if its worth anything for parts etc. (It will not be sold with the HD)

6 Comments

I am not sure if it's going to be worth a lot BUT if you do find out I would be interested in it as my brothers 360 has RROD so would just swap the drives.

Banned

£20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with all the leads and controller you might make £40

also you wont be ablw to sell it here for 7 days after you close this thread

Original Poster

Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs - but why wouldn't I have been able to list here for 7 days?

Banned

gaz4;8119696

Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs … Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs - but why wouldn't I have been able to list here for 7 days?

because thread like this are considered to be promoting a forthcoming thread

Original Poster

Oh I see, I will keep that in mind for future thanks :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;8119667

£20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with … £20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with all the leads and controller you might make £40also you wont be ablw to sell it here for 7 days after you close this thread

£30 even with cables(push), £40 + another £20-30 gets you a fully working console with maybe a game or two.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions