Price check (Broken xbox 360)

Found 16th Mar 2010
Hey,

Just wondering roughly how much I should flog my broken xbox 360 for? Its been gathering dust.

The DVD drive doesn't come out properly unless you push down on a certain part, and it now has 3 red lights when you start it up.

Used to have custom firmware installed, but reverted back to original.

Is it worth anything at all? £10? £15? not sure if its worth anything for parts etc. (It will not be sold with the HD)

6 Comments

I am not sure if it's going to be worth a lot BUT if you do find out I would be interested in it as my brothers 360 has RROD so would just swap the drives.

Banned

£20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with all the leads and controller you might make £40

also you wont be ablw to sell it here for 7 days after you close this thread

Original Poster

Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs - but why wouldn't I have been able to list here for 7 days?

Banned

gaz4;8119696

Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs … Thanks, i'm going to be selling it close by because of the delivery costs - but why wouldn't I have been able to list here for 7 days?

because thread like this are considered to be promoting a forthcoming thread

Original Poster

Oh I see, I will keep that in mind for future thanks :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;8119667

£20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with … £20 maybe for the console on its own if your selling it complete with all the leads and controller you might make £40also you wont be ablw to sell it here for 7 days after you close this thread

£30 even with cables(push), £40 + another £20-30 gets you a fully working console with maybe a game or two.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. fifa44
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1225
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …6099
    4. CCTV to be introduced in all slaughterhouses in England in 20182280

See more discussions