Groups

Price check: N95 (Original, not 8gig)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods please move it if it is. Just figured I'd get a better response here than in misc.

I should hopefully be buying a N95 original as a gift in a few weeks. Hoping I'll be able to find a boxed, mint one. Since the prices seem to vary so much I'm wondering what I should be looking to pay for one? What's a fair price? How much is too much type of thing?

Thanks.

2 Comments

Wrong section should be in misc, im sure a mod will move it in due course :-)
    I presume it will be a used one £120-£130 seems to be the optimum prices they sell at on ebay. So depending where you are looking at get it from you may be able to get one for a bit less. I know our local cash generator had one in at £120 last week.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply.

Cash generator? Never heard of it. I've looked in CEX but they're asking £250, which is rediculous since you can get the 8gig version for that on ebay and here.

I know o2 have been selling the original N95's reconditioned so I'm hoping I'll get lucky and find someone selling one of those for a bit of profit (not expecting to get it for the £70 o2 did it for) as it's a gift I really need it to be boxed and mint, so I know I'll probably pay a bit extra.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming35

See more discussions