Price crash furniture

Found 23rd Apr
has anyone ever ordered from price crash furniture? Can’t find any reviews for them online.
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
The website is legitimate, however there are a couple of red flags. Firstly nowhere on the website does it show their returns policy and secondly they are purporting to be part of SK Furniture Ltd and therefore being part of a big group they have better bargaining power with manufacturers etc. However SK Furniture Ltd only has only this one outlet and was originally called East Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd started up by Richard Coombs whose profession is an accountant. SK Furniture have assets below 30k which does not tally with the purportment that they are a sizeable company employing many staff.
A small one man band company making out that they are part of a larger group of companies doesn’t sit well with me and coupled with their lack of transparency of returns policy I would buy from elsewhere.
Toptrumpet8 h, 36 m ago

The website is legitimate, however there are a couple of red flags. …The website is legitimate, however there are a couple of red flags. Firstly nowhere on the website does it show their returns policy and secondly they are purporting to be part of SK Furniture Ltd and therefore being part of a big group they have better bargaining power with manufacturers etc. However SK Furniture Ltd only has only this one outlet and was originally called East Yorkshire Accountancy Ltd started up by Richard Coombs whose profession is an accountant. SK Furniture have assets below 30k which does not tally with the purportment that they are a sizeable company employing many staff.A small one man band company making out that they are part of a larger group of companies doesn’t sit well with me and coupled with their lack of transparency of returns policy I would buy from elsewhere.

Thanks for your reply, I found tables i want to buy on it a lot cheaper than in local shops but it’s not worth taking the risk to save a few pounds! Also doesn’t have clear information on website about delivery to Northern Ireland, which isn’t usually free like mainland UK.
It may be ok to order from them, but the problem with these small online businesses is that there are so many other companies that are just scams and it’s so hard to decipher which is which especiallly when there is no way to authenticate reviews either. If you could pay by credit card, using section 75 you could claim monies back if there ever was a problem.
Whilst we’re all looking for a bargain and saving money, that idea is countered by the unknown - is it legit? and will I get my goods etc. and that’s the main problem - saving money versus aggravation.
Try finding the image of the furniture elsewhere
And if you’re interested,
to find out more about a website, search on Whois.com then look on Scamadviser.com to see the website’s trustworthiness and lastly check on Companieshouse to see if the company is registered with HMRC and their recent financials.
Sad indictment of today’s reality of online shopping but 5 minutes of due diligence can save you money and heartache.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants