price-crash.tv legit or not?

Found 5th Dec 2011
just looking on ebay and can see an add at the bottom for the h20 x5 steam mop for £59.99 on this site are they legit did they use to be on sky i cant find any reviews or is the ultra a better buy ta
Community Updates
MiscTVPrice Glitch
6 Comments
Banned
Registrant:
TNT Holdings
Vila International, sala 7
Entrada B
Cascais, Cascais 2750-047
PT

Domain name: PRICE-CRASH.TV

Administrative Contact:
cole, darren
Entrada B
PT
+44.0351214872651
Technical Contact:
cole, darren
Entrada B
PT
+44.0351214872651

Registration Service Provider:
123-reg.co.uk,
08709126612 (fax)
123-reg.co.uk
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 25-Nov-2011.
Record expires on 24-May-2013.
Record created on 24-May-2011.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS845.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS846.HOSTGATOR.COM

Domain status: ok
Banned
Is it not a shopping channel on sky?
Yes they used to be on sky, they got pulled from tv a few years ago I think.

Also it probably wouldn't be a good idea to order from them...

whatconsumer.co.uk/for…tml
Original Poster
jonny619447

Yes they used to be on sky, they got pulled from tv a few years ago I … Yes they used to be on sky, they got pulled from tv a few years ago I think.Also it probably wouldn't be a good idea to order from them...http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/other-goods-services/16244-please-help-price-crash-tv-2.html

cheers ears thats saved me a few quid
i bought a steam mop from price-crash tv over a year ago, still waiting on it arriving, money was taken out of my account but after numerous e.mails and phone calls(which were never answered) i never got a refund, or goods, this company should be held to account whether they be in this country or not, i thought i was saving a wee bit buying from this company but it has been a dear lesson to learn, i would advise anyone considering buying off
them to keep well clear, i think the powers that be should ban this company and any sites relating to this company from advertising anywhere,
I order a pro abs circle about 3 years and am still waiting on it thay said that the delivery delay because it was snowing the snow must still b there as I have not here anything from them phone email and nothing I am warning to anyone DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants