EXPIRED

Price difference between Marshall Ward and Littlewoods!!

Banned
I've just received an email from Littlewoods with the £30 off a £60 spend, much like the one advertised on here for Marshall Ward. But as you can see Littlewoods have upped the prices of their products in line with the voucher on offer. I think this is a bit of a joke to be honest.

Check out the same Ralph Lauren polo for £10 cheaper at MW.

littlewoods.com/rf/…411

and

marshallward.co.uk/rf/…411

8 Comments

littlewoods is dearer than MW anyways. if you go to littlewoodsdirect they are same as MW

Original Poster Banned

corriessvk;4372571

littlewoods is dearer than MW anyways. if you go to littlewoodsdirect … littlewoods is dearer than MW anyways. if you go to littlewoodsdirect they are same as MW

Yes, but why are they selling the same items for a higher price? Don't they want to make any revenue? Why don't they just do a bit of market research? Seems a bit foolish to me.

davidhurn;4372614

Yes, but why are they selling the same items for a higher price? Don't … Yes, but why are they selling the same items for a higher price? Don't they want to make any revenue? Why don't they just do a bit of market research? Seems a bit foolish to me.

yeh but thats what theyre all like. the places that have free p&p are dearer e.g. littlewoods and kays and places that charge p&p are cheaper e.g. littlewoodsdirect and mw

i know its stupid!

what makes it worse is all the stuff comes from the same factorys.

think they are even the same companies too !

Like it was said some charge postage and some don't-they make their money different ways !

lucerysmum;4372764

think they are even the same companies too ! Like it was said some charge … think they are even the same companies too ! Like it was said some charge postage and some don't-they make their money different ways !

exactly like lucerysmum said ^ they are all the same partnership companies.

littlewoods offer 12 months interest free MW only 3 months

pinkleponkle;4373398

littlewoods offer 12 months interest free MW only 3 months

exactly, littlewoods is intrest free up to 12 months on some items and lxdirect/mw is not, only intrest opt out, so you got to pay within 3 months plus littlewoods is free postage,.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions