Price Drop TV

Found 18th Sep 2009
It went off air on Freeview at the beginning of the year,its been back on Freeview apparently since the end of August on channel 43

BUT i can't find it all on Freeview,there's nothing on my tv on channel 43 and Price Drop doesn't come up on my tv guide.

Anybody any clue why i can't find it,i'm flummoxed!

21 Comments

Have you tried re-scanning for new channels, sometimes they don't just reappear and you have to scan for them

SuperEd

tried re-scanning your box

SuperEd

midlandscomics;6324677

Have you tried re-scanning for new channels, sometimes they don't just … Have you tried re-scanning for new channels, sometimes they don't just reappear and you have to scan for them

:thumbsup:

Banned

Have you re-scanned all your channels?

Original Poster

I don't know how to re-scan it:?Freeview is bulit into the television.

Banned

go to menu and auto tune, if you give the model of your tv someone might be able to help better, for eg I can tell you fully for an LG tv as thats what I have!

deb8z;6324702

I don't know how to re-scan it:?Freeview is bulit into the television.

What make of TV is it?

Original Poster

Its the one in my bedroom i'm trying to find it on,can't see anything on menu.

Its a Samsung LE26R888D

Sloth/Mod

Try going to Menu, then scroll down to the 5th box and select the Anynet+ and there should be an option or at least their is on my Samsung.

deb8z;6324896

Its the one in my bedroom

Give it a minute and I'm sure a couple of members will volunteer to come round and fix it personally :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Its not the same on mine Sy arghhhh

I will have to wait for Darren to do it later grrrr

Original Poster

gari189;6325511

Give it a minute and I'm sure a couple of members will volunteer to come … Give it a minute and I'm sure a couple of members will volunteer to come round and fix it personally :thumbsup:

Oops lol !!!!!

Sloth/Mod

deb8z;6325517

Its not the same on mine Sy arghhhhI will have to wait for Darren to do … Its not the same on mine Sy arghhhhI will have to wait for Darren to do it later grrrr

Doh!!!

Why not do a crossword till he gets there. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6325579

Doh!!! Why not do a crossword till he gets there. lol

You're soooooooooo not funny,he won't be here until about 8pm !

It's a LE26R88BD I think...]userguide here

You can update the channel list when the broadcaster
adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new
location.
1. Press the D.MENU button to display the DTV menu.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press
the ENTER/OK button.
3. Press the ENTER/OK button again, to select "Auto Store".
Press the ENTER/OK button.
4. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will
be displayed.
The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated.
To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER/OK button with "STOP" selected.
5. Press the EXIT button to exit.

Give this a try...

1. Press the D.MENU button to display the DTV menu.
2. Press the Up or Down button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER/OK button.
3. Press the ENTER/OK button again, to select "Auto Store".
4. Press the ENTER/OK button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed.
5. Press the EXIT button to exit.

Original Poster

Thanks you two,much appreciated,services found : 98 : bloody hell lol

Price drop is now on channel 43 as it should be:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

deb8z;6325702

Thanks you two,much appreciated,services found : 98 : bloody hell … Thanks you two,much appreciated,services found : 98 : bloody hell lolPrice drop is now on channel 43 as it should be:thumbsup:

Result..enjoy your afternoon.

Email later when you know. :thumbsup:

deb8z;6325702

Thanks you two,much appreciated,services found : 98 : bloody hell … Thanks you two,much appreciated,services found : 98 : bloody hell lolPrice drop is now on channel 43 as it should be:thumbsup:

Excellent - well done.

Now if only you could teach me how you lost the channel in the first place - I'd be happy to loose mine :-D

I should have also said.....

You'll need to do this again on the 30th September as some channels are on the move again.

Original Poster

inside101;6325989

Excellent - well done.Now if only you could teach me how you lost the … Excellent - well done.Now if only you could teach me how you lost the channel in the first place - I'd be happy to loose mine :-D

Because the last time it was on Freeview it wasn't channel 43,so now its back i obviously had to re-tune it,i didn't lose it lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Console Price46
    2. Any recommend PC Speakers?35
    3. selling a phone on a contract22
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint68

See more discussions