Found 23rd Jan
Volvo XC60 for £40 a month anyone? £120 initial payment... I think someone's missed a zero off somewhere!

vertuleasecars.co.uk/car…24/

25 Comments

ive enquired

Defo price error. Only logical price could be £400.03 per month and £1200.09 upfront as its 3 payments down, so zero missed off.

Thanks, application submitted.

I've enquired. What would they do just decline the deal if prices are wrong.

Submitted, thanks

Did they take any payment when applications were submitted?

No just fill in all bank details etc.

leeloo

Did they take any payment when applications were submitted?

They're going to do a credit check first I'm sure - highly unlikely to go through without the error being picked up, but you never know...

It's a fabulous bargain, but doubt it's right. Our Tiguan deal ends soon so this would be perfect so we shall see.

Im very tempted, but a bit hesitant to give sort code and account numbers. Are these usually required for a credit check?

Yeah I filled all in until it got to back page which asked for ur bank details, it's for a credit check. I don't have my card details with me right now so I've enquired with a quote.

Thanks!

It's a error, that should be £40 saving when arranging online.

Interested to see how this goes.

Banned

Zetec Andy

Interested to see how this goes.

Why?

Its a mistake

Applied

Good luck everyone, hope they don't pick up on their obvious pricing error.

thats killed any chance

leeloo

Im very tempted, but a bit hesitant to give sort code and account … Im very tempted, but a bit hesitant to give sort code and account numbers. Are these usually required for a credit check?

​well dont fill out the form fgs some people do state the obviouse

Nice little mark on your credit score if they go ahead with credit check. Worth an enquiry

deal removed now

Hi Paul

Thank you for your enquiry for the Volvo XC60. Unfortunately the price shown was in error so we cannot proceed with your application. If you would like any further pricing please let me know.

Regards

Debbie

Yep Debbie sent me the same

Same email of response.

tony_spumoni

ive enquired

​why would u do that just apply they will take it off I'd they look at it maybe 1 or 2 people get through if u don't enquire probably best never out deals like this on here people always grass u up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769297
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions