Price for 16GB Ipod Nano

Hi All,

My wife got an Ipod Touch for xmas and her 16gb nano is now surplus to requirements, shes had it less than a year and has been in its protective case since new. Colour Silver.

How much do you think it will be worth?

Many Thanks

5 Comments

Have checked out the cheapest price for a new 16GB Nano and the cheapest I can find is £99 new, so what is the cheapest price you would be perpared to accept 2nd hand, my son needs a new one to take back to uni.

Was thinking in the reign of about £35-40, what do you think and where are you in the country, we live in essex

Original Poster

Hi Cathy,

Many Thanks for your reply.

I have also been looking at prices and your right £99 is the cheapest I can find. If you offer £55 + P&P then your son can take it to uni with him.

Im in Surrey.

Many Thanks

Can you advise where you are finding one of these for £99, i cannot find that price anywhere; Amazon are charging £135.

I am looking for a new 16gb nano myself

have a look at CEX depends on which generation it is but the price they give ranges from £59 upto £89 depending on condition

cex.co.uk/sea…all

Original Poster

Cex seems the way to go, no hassle!!!

Many Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions