Found 7th Nov 2008
Just wondering what price i could get for my Xbox 360 premium, its one of the earlier models without HDMI, 20gb. I wouldn't mind getting one of the new deals that are available but not sure if its worth while or not!!

CEX offer £100 but dont know if thats for Arcade or premium?? Also, do Gamestation price match CEX for hardware?

Thanks

12 Comments

Banned

you can forget about £100 for an old premium with the current deals out there for new premiums with larger HDD and 2 free games i would say £80 mate max

prices have taken a dive of late

Original Poster

No wouldn't expect to get £100 on here, was just suprised to see CEX offering £100 exchange for an old one without HDMI.

Dont suppose anyone knows if gamestation with match with hardware as they do with games?

gerrard_d;3401855

No wouldn't expect to get £100 on here, was just suprised to see CEX … No wouldn't expect to get £100 on here, was just suprised to see CEX offering £100 exchange for an old one without HDMI. Dont suppose anyone knows if gamestation with match with hardware as they do with games?

im looking to do the exact same thing as you mate....would also like to know if gamestation will match on hardware

having looked on ebay i would hope to get around £130 for mine with no game....far more than anyone would give you on here.

you will get £100 easy all day long coz it can be flashed

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3402225

Cheers, wasn't aware of that!

jojothefirst;3402191

im looking to do the exact same thing as you mate....would also like to … im looking to do the exact same thing as you mate....would also like to know if gamestation will match on hardwarehaving looked on ebay i would hope to get around £130 for mine with no game....far more than anyone would give you on here.

Anything above £100 i'd be happy with really, i'll check with gamestation tomorrow and see if they price match, will let you know the outcome!

Didn't realise the old ones were still so valuable!!

MarzBarz;3402225

the latest consoles can be flashed too
you just need to extract the key from the liteon and replace it with a sammy costing an extra £35 but with the console nowadays more reliable that would surely be a better option imho

yeh ontop of the £30 which people charge £65 then people even charge more then that seeen some people charger £100 to do lite ons.

MarzBarz;3402638

yeh ontop of the £30 which people charge £65 then people even charge more … yeh ontop of the £30 which people charge £65 then people even charge more then that seeen some people charger £100 to do lite ons.

you can get it done for £55 all in
thats £35 for the drive and £20 for the flashing
obviosly people explioting the issue

scoot;3402758

you can get it done for £55 all inthats £35 for the drive and £20 for the … you can get it done for £55 all inthats £35 for the drive and £20 for the flashingobviosly people explioting the issue

not surprised if people are explioting...if people are modding consoles, there's a good chance there not going to be the most honest of people.

Original Poster

jojothefirst;3402191

im looking to do the exact same thing as you mate....would also like to … im looking to do the exact same thing as you mate....would also like to know if gamestation will match on hardwarehaving looked on ebay i would hope to get around £130 for mine with no game....far more than anyone would give you on here.

Gamestation will match CEX, just spoken to them, I'm going to head down there later and PX for a new 60 GB one!!

Original Poster

gerrard_d;3405032

Gamestation will match CEX, just spoken to them, I'm going to head down … Gamestation will match CEX, just spoken to them, I'm going to head down there later and PX for a new 60 GB one!!

All sorted, got myself a gleaming new 60gb, gears of war 1 and 2, fallout 3 for £31 after my trade ins!! Even better i only included a wired pad, and no headset! So all in all a pretty good deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57601
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions