Groups

Price for new Sony LED TV 2017 Released XE93

Posted pre-order of Panasonic 2017 TV range as a deal before and I got backlash comments and cold votes.

Probably this is the right place to do it presumably?

sony.co.uk/ele…893

Prices starting at:

RRP £2,400.001(incl. VAT)
    139 cm (55")
    KD-55XE9305

164 cm (65")
    KD-65XE9305
    RRP £3,200.001(incl. VAT)

Too pricey for me but might be useful for somebody.

11 Comments

Um well cold vote votes no...........

whats so special about those TV's?

For the above prices you could have a 65" LG OLED which would probably wipe the floor with the LCD based Sony XE9305 range. I mean for under three grand you can have yourself a LG OLED65B6V, 65inch, 4K etc with a free soundbar.

it has component inputs

Its very sexy

Graham1979

Its very sexy

Shame about the 4 TV tuners! They could get rid of all of them and make it a few hundred pounds cheaper

bit nice eh, ill stick to my 21" CRT for my master system as i dont think a 3 grand TV would cope

freakstyler

whats so special about those TV's?For the above prices you could have a … whats so special about those TV's?For the above prices you could have a 65" LG OLED which would probably wipe the floor with the LCD based Sony XE9305 range. I mean for under three grand you can have yourself a LG OLED65B6V, 65inch, 4K etc with a free soundbar.

could get a car, insurance, petrol, tax and mot for the year with that, hey even a free airfreshner

moneysavingkitten

Shame about the 4 TV tuners! They could get rid of all of them and make … Shame about the 4 TV tuners! They could get rid of all of them and make it a few hundred pounds cheaper

They automatically add £500 onto these when they stick those 4 letters on at the bottom of the TV frame

Tech moan has a video out on the
    Vhd videodisc format. Uses a stylus

bigweapon07

could get a car, insurance, petrol, tax and mot for the year with that, … could get a car, insurance, petrol, tax and mot for the year with that, hey even a free airfreshner

​You really live up to your name, sometimes.

craigstephens

​You really live up to your name, sometimes.

I do most times
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
      3. Walker crisps67
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812

See more discussions