Found 30th Nov 2008
Been scouring the net for a new projector - pretty much set on getting an Optoma HD65 but my head is hurting trying to find the best price and comparing!

So HD65 - how much? I'm no god at finding vouchers and things... tacking on QuidCo?

6 Comments

Dixons is £466.27 plus £4.95 delivery,
dixons.co.uk/mar…ING

Enter VAT3 to get 3% off (according to google web site) Limited time only

i got the same projector and would defo recommend it, looks ace at 100inchs on a white wall, i got mine from pc world at £500 but had a 10% discount so got it for £450 about 5 months ago!

if you can get it off line then do that as if the bulb goes you can take it back easyly!

Original Poster

jojothefirst;3617536

i got the same projector and would defo recommend it, looks ace at … i got the same projector and would defo recommend it, looks ace at 100inchs on a white wall, i got mine from pc world at £500 but had a 10% discount so got it for £450 about 5 months ago!if you can get it off line then do that as if the bulb goes you can take it back easyly!

I've been searching for reviews and it does seem to stack up well. The mounting is already up from my last projector at about 11' away so 100" will be about right. Don't think my PC World stocks prjectors and I haven't got a discount - hence the question.

Actually I can't find anywhere in Portsmouth that even stocks projectors!

[email protected];3617581

I've been searching for reviews and it does seem to stack up well. The … I've been searching for reviews and it does seem to stack up well. The mounting is already up from my last projector at about 11' away so 100" will be about right. Don't think my PC World stocks prjectors and I haven't got a discount - hence the question.Actually I can't find anywhere in Portsmouth that even stocks projectors!

the pc world i got it from said on there website that there was no stock as it only allows you to reserve online if theres more than 3 instock.

i went down to my local and they phoned up the next nearest which had it instock so then went there.

Original Poster

jojothefirst;3618003

the pc world i got it from said on there website that there was no stock … the pc world i got it from said on there website that there was no stock as it only allows you to reserve online if theres more than 3 instock.i went down to my local and they phoned up the next nearest which had it instock so then went there.

£529 there now anyway...

£499 at Argos if I could find a 10% off that worked it would be cool but 21 days anyway... ARGH!

Need this for Friday at the latest!

Anyone that can vouch for irons4u.co.uk?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247681
    2. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74574
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming3358
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769661

See more discussions