Price match at John Lewis

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Wondering if anyone can help me on a question, I have a price match for a TV what I wanted to know if I buy it and it becomes cheaper else where in a week or so will JL price match it and refund this difference?
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
This has all the details. You can also call their customer service who will clarify.

price match
tomacat114/12/2019 13:08

This has all the details. You can also call their customer service who …This has all the details. You can also call their customer service who will clarify. price match

I did ring them but gave up after 15mins of waiting to speak to someone, the link not really answered my question, but thanks anyway
I would assume they won’t match a lower price after the purchase.
I’ll ask them On Twitter
The best way to get around it is to return the item and then re-purchase it with the lower price matched.
They will price match after purchase I believe
39365498-8j5kx.jpg
Edited by: "chickenchops" 14th Dec 2019
@stemac123 If you click through to the actual form it's clearer: johnlewis.com/cus…aim

If you've already purchased the item from johnlewis.com, please ensure that:

• You have your order details to hand
  • You bought the item within the last 28 days and you are in receipt of the item
I think you have 28 days and if it becomes cheaper then will price match it.. am sure they did it when I bought the Samsung MU7000 am asking as I am buying the LG C9
tomacat114/12/2019 13:17

The best way to get around it is to return the item and then re-purchase …The best way to get around it is to return the item and then re-purchase it with the lower price matched.

Yeah I see what you mean but it would be easier for them to refund you the difference
They price matched me after I purchased an item with them and it went lower in price on their website even though it was oos
The rule is that they will only price match once on an item , so if you buy an item they have already price matched for you they will not match again. Having said that I bought a TV at £629 and a few days later it was £599 , they matched that. As my TV was due for delivery on Black Friday I checked their price again and it was now £549. Rang them and was told they only match once , so I said could I cancel delivery. Asked his supervisor and they match new price as a gesture of good will.
Never had an issue getting them to price match after an initial price a few months ago, did three or four price match claims and got the money through
eslick14/12/2019 15:56

Never had an issue getting them to price match after an initial price a …Never had an issue getting them to price match after an initial price a few months ago, did three or four price match claims and got the money through

Yeah eslick I remember doing the same about 2 times on a TV just wanted to make sure I could do it again... maybe I should ring again
I've just phone and spoke to a lady it appears you can price match as many times as you want.. I think you have 28 days :-)
stemac12314/12/2019 16:44

I've just phone and spoke to a lady it appears you can price match as many …I've just phone and spoke to a lady it appears you can price match as many times as you want.. I think you have 28 days :-)

Must be down to who you get at the other end of the line as I was told in no uncertain terms they would only price match once.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants