Groups

Price of halo 3 in blockbuster

Does anyone know if blockbuster are selling this for £35 or £40??

9 Comments

Spoke to them at lunchtime and they don't know what the price is going to be yet - he said what usually happens is they wait until the last minute and see what everyone else is going to charge....

The game will be £34.99 for 10 days only.

anyone know what theyre likely to give me on a trade in of project 8? if i could get 10 off id go get it from here

SERPICO77

The game will be £34.99 for 10 days only.

thats good because I reserved a copy of the collectors edition at lunchtime :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gari189

thats good because I reserved a copy of the collectors edition at … thats good because I reserved a copy of the collectors edition at lunchtime :thumbsup:

Was £5 to preorder so i was like no way i will risk it

Any if that offer had been on for say blue dragon at £26 and add £10 on top that would mean it would cost more that way

How much is the collectors version gunna be and whats extra --also what kind of case is it - steel one like bioshock or like the pefect dark zero collectors one ?

cold toast

anyone know what theyre likely to give me on a trade in of project 8? if … anyone know what theyre likely to give me on a trade in of project 8? if i could get 10 off id go get it from here

About £12
    They only offered me £10 for graw 2 was like no chance thats ****

I'm preordering mine this weekend

I wish they'd have a free faceplate offer again.

I wanted to go to the Gamestation midnight launch and my Guitar Hero 2 was just gathering dust and people just try and knock you down if you sell so I took it in and traded it for £42 store credit. I paid £54 for it so for a £12 loss for playing a great game many times I don't feel too sore. Also traded an xbox 360 wireless pad for £14 store credit which was a huge bonus as I brought it at a car boot with the plug and play charger (Which I kept) for £10

The things we do for Halo 3

Original Poster

natversion1

I wanted to go to the Gamestation midnight launch and my Guitar Hero 2 … I wanted to go to the Gamestation midnight launch and my Guitar Hero 2 was just gathering dust and people just try and knock you down if you sell so I took it in and traded it for £42 store credit. I paid £54 for it so for a £12 loss for playing a great game many times I don't feel too sore. Also traded an xbox 360 wireless pad for £14 store credit which was a huge bonus as I brought it at a car boot with the plug and play charger (Which I kept) for £10The things we do for Halo 3

Yer i think i might trade in guitar hero as its gathering dust

cool 12 quids alright for project 8, think thats what i'll do then. cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions