price of toilet rolls

Found 7th Jun
Hi wanted to ask what prices do you get your toilet rolls at
Just wanted to save some money
Also where is the best deal to get toilet rolls i dont care about what company it is just wanted it as cheap as possible
Community Updates
AskBathroom
Top comments
Nicky Elite (3ply) are about the best you can get for the money.
Used to be around £4 for 18, but they recently gone up to about £4.50.
Normally stocked in Homebargains, Farmfoods and similar shops, just make sure it's the elite as the standard is meh.

If you won't super cheap you can pickup value branded stuff for peanuts, but for the few pence it's worth spending the little extra.
23 Comments
Costco special offers. But you need a spare room to house them
Farmfoods
Nicky Elite (3ply) are about the best you can get for the money.
Used to be around £4 for 18, but they recently gone up to about £4.50.
Normally stocked in Homebargains, Farmfoods and similar shops, just make sure it's the elite as the standard is meh.

If you won't super cheap you can pickup value branded stuff for peanuts, but for the few pence it's worth spending the little extra.
Wiping your bum is becoming expensive. All this paper and cardboard recycling we do every week you would think it would have helped to reduce the cost of paper.
Basics in any supermarket
Bucket and sponge like the Romans
Wilko embossed, was £5 for 32 but now £6.
Costco, wait til its on offer then buy a car full. Dont have to think about bog roll for another 6 months. Same with Washing powder and dishwashing tablets and other consumables.
deleted79467
Costco.
i only buy toilet rolls when they are on offer. i get our toilet rolls from wilko, regina impressions, when they are on sale. i normally have about 6 months' supply. i pay £2.50 for 9 rolls, which i believe is extraordinary value.
Use these
33931403-gioVL.jpg
Lidl. 3plyx9 really thick not the softest but thickest by a mile and therefore lessin theory shud get used!! sorry no upto date price but they are waaaay cheaper and better quality than tesco. I get a bootful/visit
Where do you live? If you live near Bradford, they sell 6 massive rolls you see in Ikea toilets for £5.
Nicky blocks my loo. Prices are ridiculous for wiping your bum
Misslovely42 m ago

Where do you live? If you live near Bradford, they sell 6 massive rolls …Where do you live? If you live near Bradford, they sell 6 massive rolls you see in Ikea toilets for £5.

Yes go cannon mills market . That's probably cheapest place for toilet rolls
Farmfoods 3 no 18 packs for £10 (3 ply)
Poundworld are doing Andrex 16 rolls for £5.
A truely deal!!!
Toilet roll I found abroad had pretty good idea to reduce pointless wasted space. No inner core, instead it is replaced by a to-go roll that you push out and can carry in your handbag, or just use it like you would toilet roll.
33935562-1u15x.jpg

Edited by: "mug51" 7th Jun
Best budget roll is Regina Impressions at Wilkinsons. Nicky Elite is also good but is perfumed and you don't really want to be wiping chemicals down there. Thought you'd have one of the shower head type things anyway, wouldn't mind one of those, or a bidet, water is best for cleaning.
Asda 24 for £8 are as good as Andrex. Aldi luxury (dark blue packaging) also good 9 for <£3
Aldi - 9 rolls for £1.99.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants