Groups
    EXPIRED

price pllllllllllllease

Banned
    Need a really good price on a S or SH ADULT cricket bat, Gray Nicolls Xiphos Destroyer as my local sports shop will match it, at the moment, they are matching £119.99 from what they have foud on the net, ive been looking all today and cant find it cheaper, have found similar bats, mainly the pro performance named one, looks same, different model though, need it to be the destroyer, any help will be rewarded with rep of course! cheers

13 Comments

wrong forum, should be in deal requests.

Original Poster Banned

balls thought it was, cheers for the pointout!!

Banned

tut tut putting it in wrong category
    does it really matter
    sorry cant help you with price good luck anyway

Original Poster Banned

herewego1234;5475492

tut tut putting it in wrong categorydoes it really matter sorry cant help … tut tut putting it in wrong categorydoes it really matter sorry cant help you with price good luck anyway

lol, cheers mate

herewego1234;5475492

tut tut putting it in wrong categorydoes it really matter sorry cant help … tut tut putting it in wrong categorydoes it really matter sorry cant help you with price good luck anyway

lol in the grand scheme of things no but I'm bored and my players hate me on football manager so I have to take it out somewhere.:thumbsup:

Banned

Location: savethescc.com/ind…tml save the sarah connor chronicles go here
    View FS/FT Feedback
    are we allowed to advertise websites as our location

herewego1234;5475536

Join Date: Sep 2006Location: http://savethescc.com/index.html save the … Join Date: Sep 2006Location: http://savethescc.com/index.html save the sarah connor chronicles go herePosts: 2,297View FS/FT Feedbackare we allowed to advertise websites as our location

no idea but thanks for the link:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ants97;5475565

no idea but thanks for the link:thumbsup:

lmao

Original Poster Banned

thanks mods btw

Original Poster Banned

Kashmir willow will not perform to the same standard as English willow

Looking for english willow sorry mate but cheers for looking rep given fella!

gsettle24;5476018

Kashmir willow will not perform to the same standard as English … Kashmir willow will not perform to the same standard as English willowLooking for english willow sorry mate but cheers for looking rep given fella!

Kashmir willow wii definitely perform to the same level as Grade 2/3 English willow though, which is what you'd probably get for £120ish.

Does it have to be that specific bat, some good reductions at the minute at Woodworm for example?

Original Poster Banned

jonincov;5476635

Kashmir willow wii definitely perform to the same level as Grade 2/3 … Kashmir willow wii definitely perform to the same level as Grade 2/3 English willow though, which is what you'd probably get for £120ish.Does it have to be that specific bat, some good reductions at the minute at Woodworm for example?

Kashmir willow doesnt perform as well as the grade 1 willow?? After grade 1 as need it to last to be honest mate, wouldnt mind the woodworm torch or a similar style one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1925
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1014
      3. How to pay for uber journey?22
      4. Help please - pc issues710

See more discussions