Expired

Price to send a PS4/3kg parcel abroad?

Found 1st Dec 2013
I just cant find out anywhere, I am being given 540GBP to send a PS4 abroad. How much would i have left for myself?
Community Updates
16 Comments
Depends on where abroad you are sending it!
my hermes and parcel2go will give you quotes if you enter the details on their sites.
takethatfan1978

Depends on where abroad you are sending it!my hermes and parcel2go will … Depends on where abroad you are sending it!my hermes and parcel2go will give you quotes if you enter the details on their sites.

I tried and it says i need to change the weight or LxWxH but i have done it the PS4. Lets say it needs to go as far as china.
let me know the dimensions etc and I will have a look
Length 19 inches Width 5 Height 15 Weight 3kg
Worth £380
Ive found out its going nigeria but it seems a little fishy or am i just exageratting she asked me for my paypal email and she will send me the money. It just seems weird tht im sending a PS4 to nigeria for this womens son.
no no no no no don't do it
HotdogginJNR

Length 19 inches Width 5 Height 15 Weight 3kgWorth £380 Ive found out its … Length 19 inches Width 5 Height 15 Weight 3kgWorth £380 Ive found out its going nigeria but it seems a little fishy or am i just exageratting she asked me for my paypal email and she will send me the money. It just seems weird tht im sending a PS4 to nigeria for this womens son.

Well all I am going to say is I wouldn't do it,biggest scam out there!

Have you sold it on ebay? I would be either listing it there or relisting depending on how you done it. Plenty of people in the uk that would buy it. I would be stating uk post only (but that's just me)
Plus her email name is jean joy but the name im sending it too is olasunkanmi bayo adeniyi
HotdogginJNR

Length 19 inches Width 5 Height 15 Weight 3kgWorth £380 Ive found out its … Length 19 inches Width 5 Height 15 Weight 3kgWorth £380 Ive found out its going nigeria but it seems a little fishy or am i just exageratting she asked me for my paypal email and she will send me the money. It just seems weird tht im sending a PS4 to nigeria for this womens son.

parcel2go.com/quo….70

But as I said,I would not be going through with it!
HotdogginJNR

Plus her email name is jean joy but the name im sending it too is … Plus her email name is jean joy but the name im sending it too is olasunkanmi bayo adeniyi

If you want to lose the ps4 and the money then go ahead,why not advertise it on ebay or gumtree,either collection only or posting to uk only
Scam! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

http://olly.im/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/george-phone-jacker-300x225.gif
takethatfan1978

Well all I am going to say is I wouldn't do it,biggest scam out … Well all I am going to say is I wouldn't do it,biggest scam out there!Have you sold it on ebay? I would be either listing it there or relisting depending on how you done it. Plenty of people in the uk that would buy it. I would be stating uk post only (but that's just me)

It was on gumtree she texted my number seemed normal. I have offers from people near me but she was offering me 540. Its my first time doing this whole selling thing but i have a bit of sense.
Daaaavvveee

Scam! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Haha Phone jacker popped in my head but the way she is making sound is this. She told me to take the post off Gumtree as she wants it badly to send to her son abroad. I felt sorry for her as it she really wanted it for her son. But what is the worst that could happen if i send her a paypal email which i havent created or used before.
Thanks guys ill just stick with those in the UK oO
HotdogginJNR

Thanks guys ill just stick with those in the UK oO

Even with UK be wary :P, Don't have people with below 10 feedback if your unsecure don't let low feedback people bid and use PAYPAL and send RECORDED with insurance!!
MrMan2011

Even with UK be wary :P, Don't have people with below 10 feedback if your … Even with UK be wary :P, Don't have people with below 10 feedback if your unsecure don't let low feedback people bid and use PAYPAL and send RECORDED with insurance!!

Well someone else who messaged me asked whether he could pick up Wednesday. So now i need to check if the money he hands me is real or if he just runs off with it. Thanks
Yeah, don't do that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants