Priced groceries at a fraction of the cost

Posted 30th Jul
Approved food are well known for selling groceries with low shelf life at a fraction of their supermarket cost.

During these uncertain times - Every penny helps 😃.
approvedfood.co.uk
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH APPROVED FOOD.
Community Updates
Top comments
I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today nothing stands out as a great deal. I wouldn't call it a "fraction of the cost"
Sidney197930/07/2020 17:20

I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today …I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today nothing stands out as a great deal. I wouldn't call it a "fraction of the cost"

100% is a fraction

Most of what they sell can be bought for less in B&M,Home Bargains etc.

Good when it started but not so good these days
5 Comments
I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today nothing stands out as a great deal. I wouldn't call it a "fraction of the cost"
Sidney197930/07/2020 17:20

I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today …I used to think the prices were great, looking at the website today nothing stands out as a great deal. I wouldn't call it a "fraction of the cost"

100% is a fraction

Most of what they sell can be bought for less in B&M,Home Bargains etc.

Good when it started but not so good these days
Ordered once and everything was well past the best before date despite saying short shelf life. No reply to my email complaint
That website started out amazing 6 or however many years ago before it got popular. Now they don't seem to have any good deals..

There is also local shops selling similar priced stuff nowadays with short shelf life like Herons.
Post a comment
@
    Text