Price/Interest check:40gb PS3 + 2 controllers + 4 games + Extras

Looking to sell my PS3 as I just don't play it anymore so looking for a price/interest check

40gb PS3 Black (boxed complete)
- Power lead, HDMI lead
1 official six axis black controller
1 officiial dualshock 3 white controller

4 following games -
Littlebig planet
Singstar (+ mics)
Warhawk
Motorstorm

Some PS1 games (Resident evil 1 DC, Re2, worms armageddon, tekken 2 + 3, dragonballz and Grand theft auto)

2 Blu rays -
Transofmers (2 disc special edition)

thanks

15 Comments

willing to split ? will u post first ?

Banned

wrong section mate needs to be in misc or you need to state a price

Original Poster

Sorry not willing to split.

And ah okay, thanks, how do I move it?

Is this back compatible?

Worth around £250 max delivered

Ouenben;4992681

Sorry not willing to split.And ah okay, thanks, how do I move it?

hit the report button, but ive already done it for you this time :thumbsup:

Also if i could gather the money together id probably manage to give you £200.

Yeah I'd say £250 max also!

Fancy a trade for a Xbox 360 20GB Premium Console with tons of extras and recent games?

Original Poster

£250? That sounds about right/okay with me

No thanks on the xbox 360, already got one with lots of games.

willing to send first?

Ouenben;4992807

£250? That sounds about right/okay with me :)No thanks on the xbox 360, … £250? That sounds about right/okay with me :)No thanks on the xbox 360, already got one with lots of games.

£250 MAX though, be prepared for offers between £200 and £250 :-D

Original Poster

If the buyer has enough feedback and rep etc I'll consider working something out about sending first.

£250 seems reasonable, I've seen a few 40gb PS3's going for £200 + postage on ebay with only a single game or one extra controller.

Have moved this to Misc as you aren't ready to sell yet...

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU START A THREAD IN FS/FT (or have this moved back) IN ORDER TO SELL. DO NOT MAKE A TRADE IN THE MISC SECTION OR VIA PM.

Thanks.

Original Poster

anyone else?

supermod

duckmagicuk2;4993058

Have moved this to Misc as you aren't ready to sell yet...PLEASE ENSURE … Have moved this to Misc as you aren't ready to sell yet...PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU START A THREAD IN FS/FT (or have this moved back) IN ORDER TO SELL. DO NOT MAKE A TRADE IN THE MISC SECTION OR VIA PM.Thanks.

Ouenben;4994232

anyone else?

Thread locked. Please read what the MOD had posted prior to your post - no sales in MISC, thanks :).

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards11
  2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553815
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767510
  4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389

See more discussions