Groups

Priceless shoes website help please

Ordered a pair of boots last week from priceless shoes,just logged in to see if theres an update on delivery or anything but cant find the page where it shows outstanding orders,can only see the page where i can update my details,can anyone help please?

Although the transaction went thru and it stated the order was complete i didnt get an email either so dont know if somethings wrong

3 Comments

Banned

If you didn't get an email from them, maybe you entered your email address wrong on the order form? I have done that before! Can you call them?

Original Poster

yes think it will be best to call them today and see whats what,if you order from them when you go into my account do your orders show up or is it only to change your personal details?

Original Poster

i cant get thru to this company on either number,it just rings and rings and rings,tried on and off yesterday too,theyve taken payment but no mention of any order placed and that was over a week ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions