Groups

Priceminister £5's?

Banned
    Hi, I have recently started referring people to Priceminister and I get £5 everytime someone I referred buys something. Apparently the £5 has no minimum spend either so I've been getting loads and loads of DVD's through for pennies! However, I haven't read much about this online. Personally I think it's brilliant, but nobody else seems to mention it?!

6 Comments

coz its against the rules

Original Poster Banned

But people know about this offer then?! I'm not promoting myself at all (not posting any links!) I was just curious because it's such a hot deal! I've managed to get 19 people to sign up so I got 19 x £5 vouchers.

Banned

MR1123

coz its against the rules

what rules are they then?

I got loads of £5s - thats how referrals work!

Original Poster Banned

csiman

what rules are they then?I got loads of £5s - thats how referrals work!

Are you finding you can spend them all with no min spend?! I've had blu-rays, dvds and games all dirt cheap!

Banned

jaydog69

Are you finding you can spend them all with no min spend?! I've had … Are you finding you can spend them all with no min spend?! I've had blu-rays, dvds and games all dirt cheap!

I spent them all on books and ps3 games. Paid about 1p to 50p for each after code use. Nice result

Original Poster Banned

csiman

I spent them all on books and ps3 games. Paid about 1p to 50p for each … I spent them all on books and ps3 games. Paid about 1p to 50p for each after code use. Nice result

csiman

I spent them all on books and ps3 games. Paid about 1p to 50p for each … I spent them all on books and ps3 games. Paid about 1p to 50p for each after code use. Nice result

Did you find there was no minimum spend aswell? Seems too good to be true to me. I've bought tons of DVD's.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions