Groups

Pricepirates - The Ultimate Tool for Efficient Price Comparisons!

Check this out, fantastic idea, I've been using it for a few days and it's spot on :thumbsup: :-

pricepirates.com/pricepirates.com/

Pricepirates - The Ultimate Tool for Efficient Price Comparisons!

Shop smart and save up to 70% by using "Pricepirates"! In just one click, "Pricepirates" allows you to compare prices from auctions in progress on eBay with Amazon Marketplace offers and with many other offers from thousands of online stores listed on Shopping.com.

Pricepirates is 100% freeware!

No ads, no popups, no spyware! We follow a strict privacy policy. We do not collect any information from your computer, nor do we watch and collect information about personal surfing.

An easy to use tool with numerous options? Sounds like a bit of a contradiction? Not when it comes to Pricepirates: Its unique, intuitive user interface gets even first-time users started instantly and advanced users will quickly discover several functions and options that make this handy tool even more powerful.

pricepirates.com/img…gif

8 Comments

Even if its not spyware, I'd be surprised if it doesn't monitor what you buy/shop/search for.

I'm wary of things like this, Especially when an online search bar is just as easy to use.

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Even if its not spyware, I'd be surprised if it doesn't monitor what you … Even if its not spyware, I'd be surprised if it doesn't monitor what you buy/shop/search for.I'm wary of things like this, Especially when an online search bar is just as easy to use.

When I installed it I ran AVG, Spybot etc and it found nothing.:thumbsup:

Apparently Computer Active gave it a thumbs up, so it should be a safe programme to use :thumbsup:

So I'm going to try it myself too - thanks Dino :-D

I'll give it a whizz, It does look good.

Original Poster

Iom-RF

I'll give it a whizz, It does look good.

Could save you money :thumbsup:

dinosteveus

Could save you money :thumbsup:

I thought that's what HUKD Did :lol:

Original Poster

Any comments, good or bad? :thinking:

Right, another tool that is supposed to save me money, but will most likely cause me to spend even more...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions