prices of good holidays have gone through the roof

Found 9th Jan 2011
go on holiday every year once may be twice , been most place . But i have noticed the prices are just silly now , am not talking about your cheap spain , turkey, tenerife ,mallorca holidays am talking about egypt , mexico, jamacia them type of holidays , we used to get 5 star really good hotels in these places for around £1600 each , now there all coming out at £2200 each , av tried all websites . looking to go to the royal cancun in july it used to cost £1500 each now its now cheaper than £1880 each , anyone no of some good sites to compare

19 Comments

I agree, been to the same place for the past few years, been tracking the price for a number of months and it's so expensive for this year compared to past years. We've ended up buying the accommodation and flight seperately. Worked out alot cheaper but means we have the risk of something going wrong

Commas, everywhere.

Original Poster

freeDUMB

Commas, everywhere.

i was not asking you to correct my english ,
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 9th Jan 2011

Banned

I like the UK.

Original Poster

DLM

I like the UK.

i wish i did , just love sitting at a pool bar drinking a beer when its 90 degrees

Banned

yozzman1234

i wish i did , just love sitting at a pool bar drinking a beer when its … i wish i did , just love sitting at a pool bar drinking a beer when its 90 degrees

I like the history in britain.

I do wish it was warmer but I have a handsome bf to keep me warm

freeDUMB

Commas, everywhere.

The OP was asking for information, didn't need your 'free' or 'DUMB' reply

Go and troll elsewhere
Edited by: "Mijooly" 9th Jan 2011

We are going to USA in June and everything booked and paid for last year - well I was comparing prices of flights yesterday compared to what we had paid and for the three of us was coming in at an extra £460 - just the flights.

No way could I not have my yearly holiday abroad - nothing like relaxing on a lovely beach somewhere hot and lovely - totally recharges your batteries

get a 4 star or man up and stop moaning about it

Original Poster

micoo

get a 4 star or man up and stop moaning about it

you having a laugh , tried that never again .
guess i ll just have to man up an sun my self in 5 star ,
get my big manly body tanned so i can man up abit more
cheers man

yozzman1234

you having a laugh , tried that never again .guess i ll just have to man … you having a laugh , tried that never again .guess i ll just have to man up an sun my self in 5 star , get my big manly body tanned so i can man up abit more cheers man

Did you start this thread because you are shocked by the price increase or because you want to brag about your 5 star amazing holidays?
Just go somewhere cheaper or save more money, not much else anyone can add to the thread.

Banned

As you're suspended I realise you can't reply.

Flight taxes have gone up....there you go.
Edited by: "lumoruk" 9th Jan 2011

Tell me what has not gone up....Love you guys who vote for politicians to fill there own pockets.

Blackpool on a good summers night is hard to beat

Mijooly

The OP was asking for information, didn't need your 'free' or 'DUMB' … The OP was asking for information, didn't need your 'free' or 'DUMB' replyGo and troll elsewhere

How do you cope with being so god damn hilarious all the time?

i love it in towyn!!

Banned

scallygally

i love it in towyn!!

I must go camping in wales again soon.

I used to walk Bernard Manning's wife's dog

Go on then, what's the name of my dog?

Banned

scallygally

Go on then, what's the name of my dog?

A large black poodle called Guiness.
Post a comment