Groups

Pricing Advice

Hi All.

Im wondering if anyone can give my some ideas on the correct price of some stuff ive got to sell...

A Faulty Xbox 360, Wasnt banned on live, does have modifed firmware on MS25 drive, error is 3 red lights, and E73 (changes between the two), it has already had the xclamps done.

Also A wireless xbox 360 controller, brand new, oem

and a 64mb memory card for xbox 360.

a used xbox 360 power brick.

Please i just want guidance on prices, i want to try selling them at work first really. Ive had a look on ebay and through a few threads but id like to make sure im around the right mark.

I was thinking sub £50 for the 360. £20ish for wireless controller. £30 for the used power brick. I have no idea about the memory card tho, again thats new and OEM.

3 Comments

I'd say your prices are around the right price :thumbsup: Memory card around £10

try 20-30 for the console (it's had alot of work done)
    15 for the power brick
    10-15 for controller.

I reckon around 60 for the lot if you're lucky. Just look on ebay.

I'm between the 2 of them.

Reckon £50 ish for the console is fair. Probably £15-£17 for the controller (its £22.98 new delivered as cheapest price), £15 for the power brick and probably £6-8 for the memory card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?45
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions